1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK4872

Freaked Out
Reaction score
From Sideshow Q & A, I think we are finally are going to see the Snowman this year :yess:

Q.Friday, September 30th, 2011
Hi Sideshow I am currently enjoying 4 of your PURE AWESOME 12-inch figures and was wondering when you are going to release the 12-inch Snowtrooper ?? :D

A.You’ll be seeing the Snowtrooper in 2012!

Last edited:
that's great! hopefully followed by a galactic marine, i love me some clones

SS also said:

"We love the Snowtrooper design, a very unique Imperial look. We are actively in development on the Snowtrooper in 1:6 scale, and we’ll even be offering a few related items that may look good along with your Snowtrooper. Pew pew!"

tripod_laser_boxed.jpg

This?

Let's hope they will release both the Snowtrooper and Snowtrooper Commander.

Let the accuracy battles begin. :D

It will for sure. But it won't be as harsh as for the regular Stormtrooper whose iconic helmet is very intricate and detailed. ;)

I have a feeling the San Diego Comic Con will be unbelievably cool this year. To see IG-88 next to Fett and Bossk with Snowtroopers and cannons. The droids are also in development and could be the show stopper.

I have been so thrilled with this line!

Any ideas if they will release more Stormtroopers? I missed out on every single releases and it be pointless to get this without the Stormies.

Back