Shell's Print Thread.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents :wave

So, a few peeps have been asking me about my collection of prints and would like to see them.

Those that know me best, know that I am quite a private gal and in all the years I've been here I've never even had a collection/shelves thread. So this is a big deal for me, WTH am I doing? :panic:.

I am a huge fan of all things Aspen and Michael Turner created, the guy is/was :)angelsmil) a legend in his field and that combined with Peter Steigerwald doing the colouring, I just find most of their prints to be absolutely breathtaking :drool

I really LOVE Joe Benitez style too, I think I'm kind of obsessed (ok, VERY obsessed) with Lady Mechanika but I am crerating a seperate thread for all my Lady M goodies.

Since all my Prints are pretty much all Aspen they are all the same size of 13x19 which makes storing them much easier, thank goodness, lol.

I've been collecting them for a long time now and have many, MANY Prints that are Aspen’s own Prints/Characters like Soulfire Grace, Kiani, Fathom/Aspen Matthews and Lady Mechanika. I also have a couple of DC Prints too which are also beautifully done!. They are all stored in their own Portfolio's for the respective characters so they are stored nicely (imo) together.

Plus I have 2 Adam Hughes Wonder Woman Prints that a dear friend gave me some years ago :1-1:
I must say that I'm very proud of Print collection!

I apologise in advance for the quality of some of the photo's. I take a lot of medications and have the shakes so getting a good photograph is kinda difficult. Hey, at least I tried though right ?! :lol

So, on we go to the Prints, I hope you peeps like them as much as I do....

There are more prints a few pages in. I ran out of room so you will find the Misc. Prints from Aspen, AH and JSC, here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4404799#post4404799

I hope you like :1-1:

x :wave

Last edited:
So, on we go to the prints....first up

Soulfire Grace Part 1

000_0001_04-2.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, Shell, that's quite an extensive and impressive print collection. :clap
Turner died way too soon. :(

Shell, those are some amazing prints.
Congrats on those and good to have you back.
(Wanted to post this in your thread, but lost track thx to a bunch of own personal issues)
:1-1:

Those are Amazing. i knew you had a lot of prints but I had no idea it was that Voluminous!! Those Benitez prints are amazing!!:clap

Damn, Shell, that's quite an extensive and impressive print collection. :clap
Turner died way too soon. : (
He did, it was and still is very sad :(. He lives on though, through Aspen and his works .
Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you like them!.
x

Shell, those are some amazing prints.
Congrats on those and good to have you back.
(Wanted to post this in your thread, but lost track thx to a bunch of own personal issues)
:1-1:
Thanks Endo, sorry to hear you having problems, I hope things are getting better for you :1-1:
x

You have a fantastic collection, Shell! :clap

Thanks for sharing! :1-1:
Thanks Snoops, much appreciated :hi5:
x

Those are Amazing. i knew you had a lot of prints but I had no idea it was that Voluminous!! Those Benitez prints are amazing!!:clap
Thank you g.
I thought you would like them. I usually forget how many I have until I see them altogether like this cos I have them spread between 5 portfolios (one per character) but I must admit I do loves 'em.

The Benitez pieces are incredible, the detail in the LM prints are just stunning :rock
x

Thanks guys, so much :1-1:
x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back