Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain sack

Super Freak
Reaction score
looks like hot toys is expanding their rambo line with a "first blood" rambo, along with rocky and Mr. T figures from "rocky 3".

also it looks like two scarface figures.

will we see these at SDCC?

20067161452160556.jpg

mr_t.jpg

Last edited:
Those Rocky figures look good. :D

Ed-209 looks great also!!

I think this is the first photo I've seen with ED and Robo together. ED looks huge next to Robo.

now that hot toys is making "rocky" figures, would you guys like to see a "micky" and "paulie" figures? i know i would.

if they can do the other films i know an apollo creed and ivan drago would be must have figures!

Rocky%20IV%2018.jpg
if he dies, he dies
photo_apollol.jpg
you're getting old stallion
rocky.jpg
YOU CAN'T WIN ROCK!
555StalloneBurtYoung.jpg

i don't sweat you!

What's the figure in the very center of the case next to the 2 Scarface? Kind of looks like Che Guevarra.

This is all great stuff but..

I'm really concerned now that there won't be ANY announcement of a new HT Aliens 12" Figure during SDCC. The SSC interactive booth has 6 spots for HT and I can now count most of them. Rambo FB, Rocky, Mr. T, Scarface light blue leisure suit w/ arm sling and Dark Blue final Battle.

So that's five right there and there may be a Rambo Pt 3 too...

The only saving grace may be these are from their Movie Masterpiece line and new figs from older lines like Aliens may still be planned.

I doubt SSC will be importing any HT Scarface since they have that license here. But the Rockies and new Rambo are likely I'd think.

Darklord Dave said:
I doubt SSC will be importing any HT Scarface since they have that license here. But the Rockies and new Rambo are likely I'd think.

Great point Dave, there is still some hope!

looks like Che G in the case.

wookilar8 said:
These are How2Works (HotToys?).

these could be hot toys figures, but maybe hot toys is just releasing them under another company name? maybe they do not have the license rights to scarface?

from what little i can see of the body, it looks like hot toys bodies are used on the scarface figures.(neck, hands and wrist joints are an indication)

Found some more pics from the Hot Toys display from another board. As mentioned on this other board, "Scar Predator with Alien head on spear.":google

Last edited:
Back