• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Terminator 2 PF - Price Lowered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following to sell, all are mint, complete and come from a smoke free, animal free home.

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees.

Shipping to USA only.

SSC Terminator 2 PF Regular - $200
DSCN1840.jpg

More below

SSC Terminator 1 PF Ex - $325 - SOLD

Vader PF EX - $400 - SOLD
This was originally purchased from SSC as a box distressed item. The box is actually in not bad shape, it just has some scuff marks. It will ship in the same brown shipper they sent me, which is not really official. The statue is in great condition the base has some light scuff marks that I outlined in the photos below.

Last edited:
Re: Terminator 2 PF & Rocketeer Ex PF

The Rocketeer is a good price. I can vouch for that. I sold one the other day for 256 without shipping.

Ask and you shall receive. I apologize ahead of time, I didn't know how dark some of these came out.

DSCN1772.jpg

DSCN1773.jpg

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1775.jpg

DSCN1776.jpg

DSCN1777.jpg

DSCN1778.jpg

DSCN1779.jpg

There is some slight box damage that I outlined in the above photos. Also when I received the piece, the glue that holds the art box together came apart. I used tape to temporarily hold it back together on the inside.

Thanks for posting all of those pictures of the Rocketeer PF statue! If I had the money, I'd buy it from you right now!

There is some slight box damage that I outlined in the above photos. Also when I received the piece, the glue that holds the art box together came apart. I used tape to temporarily hold it back together on the inside.

The damage on the corners is pretty common. Its fitted so tight from Sideshow in the shipping carton that it never really had much of a chance. Mine was the same way and I can guarantee that most of the market is the same.

Back