Statue AH! Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
(We are talking about this in multiple threads but it doesn't have a dedicated one)

From Sideshow's Twitter feed:

Just passed by the Cut and Sew dept and got a glimpse of the Catwoman costume...ME-OW #SideshowCollectibles

Not only is it confirmed as a PF, but from the sounds of it, it might be debuted soon.

Last edited:
Re: AH! Catwoman Premium Format Figure confirmed

Can't wait to see this. Appear to be comic based duds or movie I wonder?

I might order this one to accompany the Bats! We'll see. I wasn't impress with Marvel Black Cat PF with the safe. The vid looks impressive but not the full debut pics.

Wasn't there already WIPs of this?

Yeah, had to ferret them out.

catwoman.jpg

catwomanwip02.png

All the DC PFs will be mine :lecture:yess:

Looking forward to this, I hope they don't repeat the Rogue fiasco.

I love AH! Hes done the definitive catwoman imo. I love Audrey Hepburn.

Unfortunately Pfs ain't my bag. ill wait for a 1/8th scale one

From what I remember, wasn't this supposed to be a Legendary Scale Statue (1/2 scale) ?

I remember hearing something like that at SDCC 2011 and also seeing a poster that said it's a LS Statue.

I think you may be right
catwomanwip02.png

On that bottom right picture is that someones hand holding the statue?

If so, that's huge! It would be very tempting to pick up a legendary scale catwoman but at $2k? I'm not sure where I would put the statue and how hard would it be to resell it in the future if I need to?

Last edited:
Apparently this is an LSF? Thread title changed to reflect. Personally I think it's an amazing mistake, a 1/4 DC AH! Catwoman would fly off of the shelves but at $2000 even a 1/2 Catwoman is going to be hanging out for a good long time.

Apparently this is an LSF? Thread title changed to reflect. Personally I think it's an amazing mistake, a 1/4 DC AH! Catwoman would fly off of the shelves but at $2000 even a 1/2 Catwoman is going to be hanging out for a good long time.

Agreed doesn't make any sense to have her debut
For dc at that scale size she's not that popular of a character
To be offer at 1500 to $2000 plus not many people that can afford to drop 1500 to $2000 on a piece even if it was a known character.
That's like 4 oh 5 PFs what you pay for 1 LSF

Back