SDCC's 5 12 inchers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Which five do you hope will be revealed?

We already know one is a Scum & Villainy character but the other four could be anything (other than military I'm assuming).

I'm hoping for:

1. Bespin Luke

2. Hoth Leia

3. Padme

4. Jabba (hey they opened the door with their S&V preview page)

5. ROTS Palpatine/Sidious

If it's only five then I'm gonna plump for :-

1. Palpatine (ROTJ)
2. Lando (General)
3. Ki-Adi Mundi
4. Greedo
5. Jabba the Hutt

If we were to get another Luke so soon then for me Bespin is the way to go.

1. ROTS Palpatine
2. Snowbunny Padme--- hello!! remeber that poll we had years ago??
3. Dooku
4. Lando
5. either Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi, or Shaak Ti -- give me another crazy Jedi alien!!!

~~~sorry, but im all luked out. we've already got 3 versions of him now so i want some new characters before we get into his 4th version. im certain they'll get to him before too long.

Did they say they were announcing 5 12" figures? I can't see that they would give us that many at once... I heard there would be 2.

B000009POI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

No, wait... That's six. Sorry.

And we don't know for a fact that every one of those five question marks is a Star Wars 12" figure. I remember some tantalizing question marks at Toy Fair that turned out to be a couple of vinyl deformed figures that caught everyone off guard. So don't assume we are definitely getting five new Star Wars figures at once.

But the newsletter did make reference to new Star Wars announcements--plural. There will be more than one.

I'm hoping for the following 5.

Palpatine
Chewie (why the hell not he is a hero of the rebellion)
Jabba the Hutt
Jango Fett
Leia ESB?Hoth outfit to pose with han solo

In the newsletter it seemed like there would be preorders during SDCC, do you think that means that the new SW 12" figures will go on preorder during that time?

I hope not, I've only got enough money for one right now and if there's a bunch that I would want to buy then I'll kill myself...

Anyway---Hoping for an ROTS Sidious, I'd really like a Tarkin but I don't think that's coming any time soon. Probably Greedo then for S&V.

None of us are sure where StarWars.com got that info from... it may be a little misleading.

Here's a hint about one of them...

_ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _ e . e _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

:D

Sideshow Brant said:
None of us are sure where StarWars.com got that info from... it may be a little misleading.

A HINT!!! A HINT!!! A HINT!!!

Last edited:
Sideshow Brant said:

Wha? Who? Brain Teaser eh? Lets put our thinking caps on folks.:cool:

Sideshow Brant said:

Not sure about the first set of spaces but the second and third spell

Lando Calrissian

oops, didn't see those "e" s, wishful thinking.

Not sure about the first set of spaces but the second and third spell

Lando Calrissian

If you ignore the "e"s than it does. I don't think they're Medicom SD figures because they're over on another podium.

But perhaps they aren't all figures...remember Maul's droids?

I thought maybe it is a line of dialogue that the mystery figure speaks in the movies... just a thought

Back