X-Wings on eBay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well it seems now that I found one, everyone else is now willing to sell their Code 3 X-Wings on eBay at once. There are 4-5 out there right now. Good luck to Dave and Kit who I know are looking. Hopefully this influx will help keep prices down for you guys.

Darth Loki said:
Well it seems now that I found one, everyone else is now willing to sell their Code 3 X-Wings on eBay at once. There are 4-5 out there right now. Good luck to Dave and Kit who I know are looking. Hopefully this influx will help keep prices down for you guys.

OOps Dave and Kit??

I already bidded one and am watching 2 more , it will be difficult for me I presume :D

gambit said:
OOps Dave and Kit??

I already bidded one and am watching 2 more , it will be difficult for me I presume :D

Yes, I am watching them :D

Wow, that seems like something that would happen to me! As soon as you get something hard to find, they start popping up left and right. The good news is that you got a good deal on yours, and it's a signature one as well!

Not complaining about my deal at all. Just thought others here would be interested to know.

Darklord Dave said:
I'm just kidding - this close to SDCC, I ain't biddin' on nothin'.

Why all the other people do not think like you :monkey5

THis morning I missed a Blue Clone trooper bust at 416 $.

Kit, lets agree before bidding on the same item. I already bid on the #1 , so you are free to chose the remaining two to bid :monkey5

Darklord Dave said:
I'm just kidding - this close to SDCC, I ain't biddin' on nothin'.

I'm hoping a lot of people are thinking this way, my TIE fighter is lonely.:cool:

THANK YOU SO MUCH you stupid POS work computer for deciding to run slower than Granny with her walker when I was going to bid on the # 1. I was going to bid whatever it took to get it and my computer decided to freeze up and not run at all for nearly 30 min making me miss the auction.

The screen finally came up after I clicked "place bid" a few min after the auction ended. I am beyond PO'ed right now.

Oh well, I will end up with one of the other ones still up for auction, but I really wanted that # 1. :monkey2

Sorry to hear that man. I just checked it to see who won and I didn't recognize the buyer. Hopefully you'll be able to get one of the other one's as well. You didn't really want to pay $60 shipping anyway. Good luck.

Darth Loki said:
Sorry to hear that man. I just checked it to see who won and I didn't recognize the buyer. Hopefully you'll be able to get one of the other one's as well. You didn't really want to pay $60 shipping anyway. Good luck.

Trust me, I WILL get one of the ones left LOL.

KitFisto said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH you stupid POS work computer for deciding to run slower than Granny with her walker when I was going to bid

Oh well, I will end up with one of the other ones still up for auction, but I really wanted that # 1. :monkey2

:(

I missed also,

I bidded up to 450 and then I could not decide if I shall buy or not, taking into account that this month I paid for hulk vs, kit , a few busts of GG, sam& bill, and also iron man and anakin on the way.

Another point was, I was first going to pay 60 $ to be shipped to Tom,(Thanks for the help Tom, but could not make it :( ) then I was going to pay 140 $ to Turkey. :emperor

Code 3 X-Wing has been purchased! Just have to wait for it to ship now.

Tie Fighter arrived last night and my acrylic cases for the Tie and X-Wing are already on the way. I still want the proper Falcon case though!

KitFisto said:
Code 3 X-Wing has been purchased! Just have to wait for it to ship now.

Tie Fighter arrived last night and my acrylic cases for the Tie and X-Wing are already on the way. I still want the proper Falcon case though!

Conmgrats - you got the one that ended at midnight?

KitFisto said:
Yeah, that's the one. Looking forward to getting it.

Congrats, I was wondering if you were the one who got that. Be sure to post pics!

Back