Captain Jack Sparrow Reference Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Since a number of us are looking to make customizations to our Jack figures, I thought it might be helpful to have a dedicated thread for sharing photos of Depp and keeping the clutter out of the figure threads.

Here are some that I was asked to provide.

DEPP1.jpg

DEPP2.jpg

DEPP3.jpg

DEPP4.jpg

DEPP5.jpg

DEPP6.jpg

DEPP7.jpg

DEPP8.jpg

DEPP9.jpg

DEPP10.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread! :)

Didn't see these in here yet:

jacksparrow7.jpg

pirates-of-the-caribbean-on-stranger-tides-movie-poster-02.jpg

Even though I'm not into customs & mods, this thread is a great idea Sean. This will be very helpful to a lot. TFS those pics! :wink1:

What color would you guys think the "Curse" overcoat should be?
It seems to vary between gray/brown to blue/gray depending on the pic?

Gonna customize one of the DX coats.

:)

The coat is actually the one consistent thing over all of the movies, I see it as like a charcoal gray with subtle tints of brown all over and spots of almost black like stains from powder and stuff.

In my opinion, this shot is a great reference for the colors, it's the best "average" of how it's color varies throughout the movies.

JC.jpg

As a sample, here are some shots of the coat to show the variety of color. It can look almost pure brown or black at times, that's why I refer to an average for custom coloring the coat, mine varies in lighting but for the most part, always looks like I feel it should. One thing's for sure, the HT coat color doesn't match any shot from any Pirates movie.

JACK2.jpg

JACK3.jpg

JACK4.jpg

JACK5.jpg

And if anyone's going for Curse Jack and want to be authentic to the deleted scene from Curse, Jack received some bad scars from his travels, I really prefer these to the tats in AWE, I wish they'd left the scene in, adds a lot to the character I think.

JACK6.jpg

JACK7.jpg

With all the coat talk, I forgot to share this, a good shot showing the lining color of the coat.

Johnny-Depp-Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-On-Stranger-Tides-movie-image-6.jpg

Back