Neca Part 4 Friday the 13th sneak peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do a few different interpretations of Jason. Mezco did but i was not a huge fan of there cinema of fear line.

I'm really glad I didn't fork over a ton of money for the Mezco pt 4 on the secondary market.

I am guessing we will probably also see a Part 6 from them, since that one goes for big bucks on Ebay too. I really hope we get a Part 8 out of NECA, it would be a real shame if they just hit the same marks Mezco did. I know the figures would be better but I think the Mezco Part 9 and Part 3 are good enough to not need to get ANOTHER version.

I hope they do a few different interpretations of Jason. Mezco did but i was not a huge fan of there cinema of fear line.

I have the Mezco Part 4, and I find, in my opinion, that Mezco's stuff was stylized, almost cartoony. Great figures, but not for everyone.

Looks cool - I may have to pick these up. Also looking forward to the Evil Dead 2 figures!

Mezco's looked better. Honestly. It looked closer to the source.

But it wasn't as cartoony as the other one's. It was pretty good. One of my favorite Jasons.

Only problem I have with Mezco's part 4 Jason was wrong color clothing. Either than that, one of my favorites. I like to see what NECA will offer with this one when complete. Be nice to have a different stance too.

I'm glad neca is back into their horror roots.

Yeah, me too! I bought the 4 recent Freddys, still have them unopened, hanging on the wall. Really wish there was news of them making a part 5 and Freddy's Dead figure coming out too...

But Jason has always been my favorite. This is cool to see them making a new line of him.

Yeah, me too! I bought the 4 recent Freddys, still have them unopened, hanging on the wall. Really wish there was news of them making a part 5 and Freddy's Dead figure coming out too...

But Jason has always been my favorite. This is cool to see them making a new line of him.

still haven't bought the Freddy's but Neca nailed them. I got the Evil Dead 2 figures on order so I'll buy the freddy's next.

Damn...its about time we see some other Jasons besides FvJ and remake Jason. I'll easily pick this dude up for sure.

Back