Long Time Voyeur - Recent Participant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malcontentman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Cobra fronted Villa in the South of France (Killad
Well, I have been checking in on the Freaks for a long time, but only became a member in 2010 and then only really started posting in 2011. Just too lazy until now I guess :D I have been a SideShowCollectibles supporter since the beginning and used to buy everything they put out. (POst movie monsters era) I bought all of their original and infamous first MARVEL and StarWars pieces as they were released such as the Wolverine Comiquette, X-Men Dio No.1 with Colossus and Cyc, Wolverine vs. Sabertooth Dio, Hulk vs. Spidey, General Grevious PF, Iron Spidey, etc... (All Exclusives :wink1:), which I unfortunately decided to sell to afford me more dough to buy new 1/6 stuff like Hot Toys, threeA, Enterbay, SideShow and so on. What can I say, I like articulation.

I love most Sci-Fi, comics, action movies and used to aspire... *Ahem*... Still "aspire" :rolleyes: to be a film maker and animator even though I am not exactly a Spring chicken anymore. Grew up watching all the great cartoons of the greatest era ever... The 80's! They were a huge influence on me and why I am such a collector today. Transformers and GIJOE, Robotech (Macross), Silver Hawks, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, The Centurions, Visionaries... Movies like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Terminator, RoboCop, Police Academy... I can go on and on. And of course, comic books. Yes, comics. They became the center of everything. I am sure a great many of you can relate.

So now I work, I post, buy toys, and fantasize about one day finally getting that e60 Beemer with an aftermarket twin turbo kit. I just gotta stop buying all these toys long enough to be able to afford one I guess.

Just the facts Ma'am: :lecture (Even if they are a little questionable)

• IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator by day / Helpdesk Tech by night
  • Disposable income spent on bills and bill money spent on toys
  • Leisure time spent doing important and meaningful work
  • Working hours spent gaming and posting
  • My eBay ID is the same as my screen name.

(Usually have some really cool statues posted on eBay. Check me out when you get a chance)

Oh, and I use a lot of emoticons when I post... a lot... Sorry, dunno why :dunno

To many words.

Thanks for the warm welcome :blissysmi :lol

Seriously though, you're right. I had been up for two and a half days straight when I posted this so I was a little delirious at the time.

Thanks for the welcome to everyone though. I'm not usually that wordy. OK, well actually I am.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board :D:wave

Just ignore King Darkness, he thinks he is kewler than us because he has an awesome cat that wears a sombrero... I wish I had a cat that wore a sombrero :(:lol

Welcome to the board :D:wave

Just ignore King Darkness, he thinks he is kewler than us because he has an awesome cat that wears a sombrero... I wish I had a cat that wore a sombrero :(:lol

:wave Welcome to SSF !!! :wave

Thanks for the welcome!!!

...and no worries! Playing "Devil's" advocate, (pun intended :wink1:), after 37,000 plus posts, I would be pretty tired of seeing words too.

Back