Action Figure 1:3 Batman Begins... Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minitrucker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This project actually started back a couple months ago and a few people have been asking me to show some pics. A lot of parts are still being prototyped... but all of it will be accurate and put together just like the screen suit. In fact, I'll try to use the same materials if/when possible. Since I juggle multiple projects at a time, I'm very fortunate to have a couple good friends help me with this. Each of these guys are experts at their craft, including Lance (iforigno) who everyone knows makes the best Batman capes ;)

The cowl is still being refined but I hope you guys enjoy the pic ;)

13BeginsCowl.jpg

Last edited:
This project is going to be amazing. I am happy to be a part of it and hope my end holds up to the great work you are doing.

This project actually started back a couple months ago and a few people have been asking me to show some pics. A lot of parts are still being prototyped... but all of it will be accurate and put together just like the screen suit. In fact, I'll try to use the same materials if/when possible. Since I juggle multiple projects at a time, I'm very fortunate to have a couple good friends help me with this. Each of these guys are experts at their craft, including Lance (iforigno) who everyone knows makes the best Batman capes ;)

The cowl is still being refined but I hope you guys enjoy the pic ;) Lance or I will post more at different stages of the project.

13BeginsCowl.jpg

Looking good so far, good work. :)

Thanks everyone ;) There's a lot of work ahead but I'm really gonna go all out and make this piece something special. Mixed media materials and fabrics, silicone facecast with glass eyes, metal belt, and more. Will also ask my friend who worked on all the films to design a themed base.

Last edited:
draw ready to be dropped, you may proceed

Well, I'm just as excited. Just got this from my friend... hope he doesn't mind that I post it. Lol.

"When you're ready, I'm going to design and build you the best base for your figure, ever. It's going to be the next level of display bases."

I like your avatar, btw ;)

Back