New figure to be revealed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully people get their Giles. I can wait for them to make the characters I want, people've been waiting for a long time for him.

If it's a PF though I hope it's Dark Willow or Anya in her Charlie's Angels halloween costume.

Looks like there's 3 spaces in the SDCC layout for new stuff near Buffy. Of course that could be other licenses, but let's look on the bright side.

All I care about is Giles. I'm hoping this will be the moment when we finally get our Giles figure.

With so many great characters out there all you care about is Giles? So when Giles is made you'll stop with the line? We all need to go out and buy multiples of every character to keep the line alive.

We need a Keep Buffy Alive crusade! :stake

I can't afford to buy every character, nor would I really want to in the end, I think. But yeah, Giles is really the only Buffy character I want right now. I feel as though we've waited long enough for him when you factor in that Xander, Oz, Willow, and now Cordy - all part of the original Scooby gang - have been made. He's the missing puzzle piece, and for me, when he is released, the puzzle will have been completed.

I actually have a couple of Scoobies to get sometime in the most likely somewhat distant future. I didn't want them not knowing if I was going to have a Giles to put with them.

Well, I'm also hoping it's Giles but even after we finally get our Giles there are still many Buffy figures I'd love to see.

Tara (preferably in the OMWF outift and a Willow to go with her!)
Buffy and Dawn from OMWF too. Buffy with the red shirt and long black leather coat and Dawn in the blue dress.
Sweet would be sweet to go with any OMWF figures.
Anya & Anyanka
Caleb
Adam - wasn't a huge fan of this story arc but Adam would make one fine looking figure!
The Mayor
a new Willow and a new Faith (I'd be happy with a new one for the Angel line)
Vamp Xander - have to complete my Scooby vampire group too!
Joyce
Dawn
Ted - I'd love to have a Ted figure with the half human face and half robot after Buffy discovers he's not quite human!
And a Cordy to go with the Scoobies. Yes, we now have one for the Angel line but she doesn't fit with how she looked on BtVS.
Origin's Angel needs some companions too so give us a William, Dru and Darla all in human face and period costumes.

See, I can see a very long future for the Buffy line alone and I'm sure there are a bunch of figures I haven't thought of at the moment. And then there's still the Angel line and the Firefly line (a girl can hope can't she?!). So yeah, lots of great figures a possibility if we keep faith in the Buffy/Angel lines and hopefully a Firefly line and keep showing our support by buying them.

Darklord Dave said:
With so many great characters out there all you care about is Giles? So when Giles is made you'll stop with the line? We all need to go out and buy multiples of every character to keep the line alive.

We need a Keep Buffy Alive crusade! :stake

Giles is definately not ALL I care about, but yes he is at the top of the most wanted list. I REALLY want a Vampire Xander. I think this would be an awesome figure. I'd also love a human Darla (from Buffy or Angel.) Those are probably my top three off the top of my head. There are definately more.

And now that we have the Angel line PLEASE make a new Faith!!!

I was about to post my wishlist here when I saw the Lorne preview. Anyway, for Angel I was debating between Lorne and Wesley for a possible next figure and they gave us Lorne. I hope Wesley is next (a generic look from seasons 3-5 would be awesome) and later I'd love to get pregnant Darla, Pylean Angel and Cordy, Q'uortoth Connor, Gunn, Fred and Illyria. Those will be great but I'd buy any character from the show (Doyle, Harmony, Lilah, Lindsay... they all are welcome to my shelves). As for Buffy, if they announce a new figure I'm hoping it's Giles or Anya. Those are two major Buffy characters and the need for them is huge.

Maybe the two last spots at SDCC are for the ex-Watchers... Wesley and Giles? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I don't think we'll see another Angel figure. My guess is they're saving Giles for the big surprise reveal.

I'll be squeeling like a little schoolgirl if they show Wes though. :D

I'll be too busy pouting over the absence of Giles if it's Wesley, even though Wesley became the only character on Angel I didn't dislike and Wesley is figure I'd try to buy.

Back