Pork Rossi Gaming collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porko Rossi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello here's the start of me unboxing my vintage gaming collection and Hot Toys resident evil collection. I'll update as I dust off my oldies ! Thanks for looking, Porko.
imag0165q.jpg

Last edited:
Should have more photo's here, I cant figure out why I cant link photo's from URL's ....

Should have more photo's here, I cant figure out why I cant link photo's from URL's ....

Great start mate. You really have some vintage gaming stuff. :duff

For the images you need to copy the direct link of the uploaded image and paste it in the insert image box. It should work fine. :)

Thanks for looking folks !

CplHicks you just can't beat playing a bit of old school gaming :)

Cheers Sarvesh for the help I'll try and upload some decent pictures soon.

CplHicks you just can't beat playing a bit of old school gaming :)

It's mostly what I play :)

I just beat Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for the Genesis (Megadrive) today. Bought it complete mib for $3.25. Sadly it was one of the newer Sega games (rated by the ESRB lol) so it has the stupid cardboard box instead on those sweet sweet plastic cases.

Not the greatest fighting game but I enjoyed how acrobatic the 30m tall Megazord was :rotfl

imag0164w.jpg

imag0166d.jpg

imag0170u.jpg

imag0168oj.jpg

imag0175y.jpg

imag0172dh.jpg

R.P.D. Leon is in the house !! I might need to clear out the games for when new Resident Evil 6 figures come out.

Last edited:
Back