Polaris's Workstation and Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polaris

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Here is my workstation and "FreakyStuff" corner :), I work from home most of the time. So they are always within reach in case I need to hold onto something to de-stress.

The display cabinet is a gift from the missus 2 valentines day ago.

Last edited:
Started my collection with the Mcfarlane Dragon series, I have always loved dragons, started with a few from the US as it is so cheap there. One things leads to another and I started buying them locally although they cost twice as much.

Here is a couple more. I also bought a few Mcfarlane AVP figures, sold them off when I decided to get bigger/better quality ones. I have never loose money selling stuff off till now.

Awesome collection, dude!! :rock :rock :rock
I'm loving those dragons! I had a couple of them myself. The big one from the first series and some smaller ones from the second. I always loved that big one from lateron, a green one sitting on a tree.... Never got him though...

Anyway, great collection and a great workstation! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks Entity, My favorite is the Eternal Clan from the first series, she is the one who started my collection.

I am never a fanboy of any one particular company, I will get whatever that interest me.

Mezco Hellboy, Neca Terminator, Takara Masterpiece Bumblebee (the missus paid higher secondary price for this piece as a birthday present, she saw me looking for deals on ebay). Revoltech Optimus. The Neca Alien protecting the Hottoys boxes. Shrek, I just love those eyes.

The batman and the batpod is my first Hottoys. Never thought I would collect them as they are very expensive to me. Then came the BD Mark3. I said I would only get one predator - the berserker and ended up with the trio with the classic on preorder. :slap. The BD Mcfarlane Robocop is also a gift from the missus.

Captain A. is my latest addition and my current favorite

Polaris dude your missus is like Santa Clause. Every third collection is a gift from her. Love it. Love your workstation. Awesome :duff

Thanks Guys,

Wavestuff, I googled girsberger chair, mine is just a cheap chair, with that kind of money I would spend it on ..........more figures. My bum do not need that sort of luxury : )

Thanks Entity, My favorite is the Eternal Clan from the first series, she is the one who started my collection.

I am never a fanboy of any one particular company, I will get whatever that interest me.

Mezco Hellboy, Neca Terminator, Takara Masterpiece Bumblebee (the missus paid higher secondary price for this piece as a birthday present, she saw me looking for deals on ebay). Revoltech Optimus. The Neca Alien protecting the Hottoys boxes. Shrek, I just love those eyes.

Nice collection polaris and an awesome missus too :)

Is that the 18" Mezco HB? Me have it too! Just that the trench coat is quite light in color. Thought of weathering it but am afraid to spoil it. If you like Shrek, the Attakus one's going quite cheap these days. Even the SS one is selling for a less price. Nobody loves Shrek anymore I guess :dunno

Back