New Spider-man 3 poster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect lenticular and I collect superhero movie posters - this will be a very tough get.

hairlesswookiee said:
well my brother's girlfriend works at my local movie theater. ill see if i can Jedi mind trick her into getting one or two of them.
I may be wrong but on posters like this, theatres usually don't get more than one.

they will most likely have this at the con but be prepared to pay at least $100 for it. Last year, I saw one with Spiderman and Twin Towers posters for $150.

I have a couple of the spiderman posters with the twin towers reflected in his eye. You have to watch out on those because there are alot of reprints of that poster out there.

Bannister said:
I have a couple of the spiderman posters with the twin towers reflected in his eye. You have to watch out on those because there are alot of reprints of that poster out there.

how do, one, can tell which is a reprint and which is original?

Been watching these posters on ebay lately. They have been going for around $1000.00. I saw one of these in person at my local theatre and it is nice but not $1000.00 nice.

Holly crap!!!! I dont know snot about poster collecting, but I had no idea a movie poster could sell for that much. I'm vintage posters fetch a crap load, but I did'nt know new psoters could be worth so much.

Bannister said:
Been watching these posters on ebay lately. They have been going for around $1000.00. I saw one of these in person at my local theatre and it is nice but not $1000.00 nice.
Did everybody just totally miss this post?:D

Back