The Next Marvel PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well hopefully we will be seeing one at SDCC! Whats the hopes for?

I'm surprised we have not seen a Daredevil in some fashion yet...

A PF Magneto, oh man that by a slam dunk....

I think with the hoopla over the Hulk Dio a Hulk PF would rock the sox, sculpted by our resident Hulkfan ;) ...

How about you

i think a Magneto PF would be really sweet. not sure if i would want one from the movie or from the comics. i think Ian McKellan has too many statue options as it is.

If its PF the captain america, if its a comiquette then either Hulk or silver surver.:D

I would really like a PF Captain America too, although with the atchive set and then the vs. dio I'm guessing that's unlikely.

I'm all for a kick-ass MAGNETO Marvel Comiquette. I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it again... A Jim Lee Inspired Magneto would be bloody fantastic! Hell, ANY of these inspired by Jim Lee as comiquettes would be fantastic!

Xmenjimlee.jpg

NSFolsom said:
I'm all for a kick-ass MAGNETO Marvel Comiquette. I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it again... A Jim Lee Inspired Magneto would be bloody fantastic! Hell, ANY of these inspired by Jim Lee as comiquettes would be fantastic!

Xmenjimlee.jpg

YES!!! thats the pose i was looking for!!! thats from Xmen #1 right???

i think a CQ hulk, a premum format should be a lady.

The X Men 1 cover is truly an unforgettable cover. 1 of my fav of all time. Also a reason why i started collecting X Men comics diligently:D

I honestly hope it's not from X-Men. My CC just needs a break.

Bring on CA or anyone but an X-Men character.

Darklord Dave said:
I think Hulk with cloth pants would rock far more than just a straight comicquette.

I agree Dave, and more gray Hulk too for the sheer hysteria, cause everyone loves gray hulk....lol

Lets see some villains like Apocalypse, Sinister, Symbiote Spidey, Venom, etc...

SolidLiquidFox said:
Yes, that's X-men #1 from the early 90's.

I miss the good ol' pre-Image Jim Lee era of X-Men.

Ask me :rolleyes:

After jim lee's drawings, I get the nick name Gambit in Turkey in almost every forum, web site, shopping site...

Although as Gambit, I would like a Gambit figure considering he has more gear to be rendered in PF, I would not mind a Magneto and would grab him without thinkin.

Back