Batman Begins Miniature Manhole Cover - Custom Display Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minitrucker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is a little collaboration between myself and a friend...

We want to see if there is any interest here for castings of a screen-used manhole cover that was used in the miniature set of Gotham City in Batman Begins. This prop was made by the FX workshop and measures 12cm in diameter and about 0.8cm in thickness. It makes a nice display piece but can also be used as a custom base for figures :wave The pieces will be ran in solid resin and offered either... unpainted (raw) or painted and weathered to match the original prop.

Price for each...

- Unpainted: £15
- Painted: £20

Approx. shipping cost for each...

- UK: £2
- Rest of the world: £6

Below are pics of both versions. If you are interested, please post here or send me a PM with which version(s) and how many you would like.

This is a rare opportunity and will only be offered for a limited time. I will close this next Sunday, the 15th. Please lmk know by then... thanks!

Last edited:
Locking this up. Thanks for the interest. I'll be in touch with those that have contacted me with payment info.

Void & urascal - please PM me asap with which version(s) you guys want and how many. I've re-posted the pics in the first post.

Oh my... Looks like I missed another cool one. Any chance to still get on board? Domt know what I am buying here but judging from the guys being interested, I am definitly in. Dont need pics or to kow whatit is. I take 1 painted. :lol

what are we talking here exactly about? :p sounds interesting but would love to see any picture of it. and if it would look that good like that i have read, i'm in :D

Sorry, couple guys didn't come thru and to be quite honest, we don't have time to deal with that. This was a limited one time thing and unlikely will be offered again.

Oh my... Looks like I missed another cool one. Any chance to still get on board? Domt know what I am buying here but judging from the guys being interested, I am definitly in. Dont need pics or to kow whatit is. I take 1 painted. :lol

what are we talking here exactly about? :p sounds interesting but would love to see any picture of it. and if it would look that good like that i have read, i'm in :D

It was a man hole cover.

batman-begins-manhole-cover-miniature-scale-pictures-added-img_0927.jpg

batman-begins-manhole-cover-miniature-scale-pictures-added-img_0926.jpg

Sorry, couple guys didn't come thru and to be quite honest, we don't have time to deal with that. This was a limited one time thing and unlikely will be offered again.

You know, at least you could have told us what we were missing. :lol :peace

It was a man hole cover.

batman-begins-manhole-cover-miniature-scale-pictures-added-img_0927.jpg

batman-begins-manhole-cover-miniature-scale-pictures-added-img_0926.jpg

Thanks DiFabio. :duff

Would have loved to get 1 or even more.

Minitrucker is it really that hard to cast a few more? The mold needs to be done anyway. Come on buddy let me ove you my money... :1-1::wink1:

The mold is still good... and it doesn't take a lot for a piece like this. My friend is running these and I don't want him to deal with the back and forth and then having people flake out on him. Granted things come up and people change their minds... and that's fine but let us know instead of leaving us hanging. I'm speaking in general terms... but if this had been a bigger or more complex piece, that would def be an issue.

Hi Chris, if you really want one, I don't think it'll be a problem.

@Chris - thanks for your understanding and I got back to your PM.

@void - no apology needed ;) I wasn't singling you out or anyone else for that matter. It is ready for you if you still want it. I trust you still have the details but if not, shoot me a PM. Thx!

Back