Hi, I'm Andrew from California and I have an addiction.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondheli

Freakalicious
Reaction score
A few weeks back I was bored so I decided to peruse the ebay movie memorabilia category to entertain myself. This one seller had something interesting (I forget what it was) so I clicked to view his other auctions and came across this miniature rubber joker mask. I thought it was weird that this little tiny mask would cost $30, but I decided to investigate what this "hot toys" was. :horror Amazing! I haven't collected figures since I was a youngster although I knew about Mcfarlane type quality figures, but I had no idea these figures could look so realistic. :bow

I now own a DX indy, a T2 arnie, and a bunch of headsculpts/bodies, with a DX batman on the way. I will be getting the DX 1989 joker and batman, and hopefully the 1989 batmobile if the price is right. I'm addicted.

PS: This is my second time posting this (one from yesterday didn't go through), I think putting up an avatar broke the "no picture posts until 5 posts code". Fingers crossed that it goes through.

Run away Andrew, and don't look back.... This is you brain.. This is your brain while collecting... Get the message.. Get out while you can, before it's tooooo late. RUN!!!!!!

mrb

Thanks for the welcome! Here is a pick of my Arnie with his M79 from the "let me try mine scene"

P1040594.jpg

Now if only I could get my sig to work.

Welcome. I hope you have a lot of excess money to play with, cause you're going to lose it with this hobby. I did and I'm still paying for it.

Back