Sideshow Boba or Attakus Boba ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Boba do you prefer? and Why?

• Sideshow Boba Fett

Votes: 73 96.1%
  • Attakus Boba Fett

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Always fun to compare :D

Which one do you prefer and why ?

boba8xq.jpg

Definitely Sideshow. The Attakus one looks like he's shooting birds.

Plus, the Attakus is inaccurate -- he has ROTJ hip pouches but he's wearing his green gauntlets and jetpack from ESB.

Since the SS Fett is what most of us have been waiting for, this might be a lopsided race.

I am a Fett fanatic but have never considered spending that kind of money on the Attakus Fett. I even prefer the controversial GG pose to that. For some reason, it reminds me of when he got his blaster cut in half by Luke's lightsaber. Unable to get that image out of my head, it's what I would think of every time I looked at my $1000 statue. I just prefer a laid back Fett hiding his skill behind a cool and relaxed exterior.

Sideshow's, I like the mixed media. Plus like Wor-Gar said, the Attakus looks like he is shooting birds....and missing them.

Agent0028 said:
Sideshow's, I like the mixed media. Plus like Wor-Gar said, the Attakus looks like he is shooting birds....and missing them.

Right. It looks like he is reacting to something (and poorly) rather than actively stalking or attacking. I want to see him on the offense, not the defense. If Attakus Fett had a caption, it would be:

"Whuuuhhh?!?"

i haven't seen either one but from the picture i would say SS because he just looks to darn cool :cool: The Fett man is standing there like a pimp daddy.

SS by far....I LOVED the mixed media...and his pose is much better from SS, IMHO....Like he knows hes a bad ass and there aint nothing anyone can do about it....

King Darkness said:
SS by far....I LOVED the mixed media...and his pose is much better from SS, IMHO....Like he knows hes a bad ass and there aint nothing anyone can do about it....

Woaw, this was the words to my feelings,
exactyly like this
and plus add the PF mixed media
there you go :)

It's simple. I am a PF addict. There's just something about mixed media that has a greater appeal than a full sculpt to me.

I have the Attakus Fett and will be getting the PF one, but
that will be my only SS star wars PF I'm interested in. I like
both poses and am glad SS did the ROTJ version. I may be
in the minority, but I like the exclusive...where my Fett goes that
wall artifact will look good. I didn't vote since I like both.

I would like to have both...

Indeed the Full Poly Attakus would better match the
rest of my collection :rolleyes:

I still LMAO at even the thought of spending a cent on Attakus.

Sideshow by FAR and that's not SS "sniffing". It's just my opinion that SS's pieces are generally much nicer that Attakus.

yeah i agree that Sideshow is leaps and bounds above attakus, but attakus used to be really great back in the day. IMO the first Vader is my favorite work by attakus. followed second by darth maul and the emperor. i swear one day i will break down and buy one of these:
124d760ec8.jpg

Back