Canadian Noob

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocEyes

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all and Happy New Year.

I came across this site quite by accident.

I've always enjoyed sci-fi (huge Star Wars fan) and super heroes (Batman is my favourite) but I'm quite new to collecting. At 40 I've started collecting a variety of comics and just last winter discovered Hot Toys while searching for Batman comics.

Anyway, The Dark Knight DX02 was my very first 1/6 figure. I then found The Big Bad Toy Store and added Iron Man Mark VI. Next came Thor. Then things got really bad for the wallet when I discovered Sideshow Collectibles. That's when I added Lord Vader (paid way too much on Amazon :rotfl ) C3P0 and R2. Next came the Mark IV armour, War Machine and Captain America.

I just recently added Sideshow/ Hot Toys Chris Reeves Superman, Sideshow's newest Sandtrooper and the Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman from Batman Begins. I'm now waiting for Boba Fett, Spiderman (black suit) and of course Bespin Luke.

Now I just need to find two things: Sideshow Toys anonymous and somewhere to display this stuff! I have my six year old hooked and I've given him the dx02 bats, Mark VI and Cap for his bedroom (cruel I know....can't play with these ones:lol).

The rest of the guys will be on display somewhere in my office (I'm an eye doc....patients, especially the kids love it!) but my desk has run out of room:rotfl

Anyway. Neat site and I enjoy checking in now and then.

Jason

The biggest Canadian Noob on the board is Eli. So that title has already been claimed. :lecture:rotfl:yess:

Back