Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COSMOSTARX

Super Freak
Reaction score
"In 2006, we have launched our first RoboCop which is very much liked by our fans. Over these years, we have accumulated some experience in developing mechanically-related figures such as the Iron Man series. As we have heard from fans that they are still longing for the Robocop series, here we are happy to announce that we have put our efforts again in the Robocop series, this time bringing to fans with the RoboCop with our most updated technology, as well as the 1/6th scale Cain collectible from the second episode. This year is going to be a fruitful year for all of us! Please stay tuned for more updates ahead!"

388247_10150451380217344_58690437343_8831049_173274889_n.jpg

384450_10150451380332344_58690437343_8831050_581531539_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy ____ Cain!

:thud:

Hope they redo ED-209. :monkey3

:yess: All these years of holding out spending hundreds of dollars on that ____ty ass Robocop has paid off and we're getting a Robocain! ____ YES!!!

Oh my God, yes... :monkey2 I want a Robocop first though... I bet this will be like $350, lol.

HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!
it's about f&*^ing time they re-release RoboCop with all the updated good stuff.

I LIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well i am definitely happy about this. Missed out on the first robocop. I just hope they do the same with the terminator figures i.e. the endoskeletons and police shootout T800. Now I dont have to pay 500 plus for robocop on ebay.

Well so far for me:

DX Joker 1989
DX Batman 1989
DX Joker 2.0 from TDK
The Dark Knight Rises (Batman, Bane and Catwoman)
1/4th scale Classic Predator, Dutch, Elder Predator and City Hunter Predator
Metal Gear Solid figures
Robocop

OMG I AM SOOO FREAKIN excited for ROBOCAIN!! I JUST bought the robocop and ed 209 hot toys for USD$130 and USD$180 each. Robocain would sit perfectly with the pieces I just bought!

Unfortunately both robocop and ed209 were missing the inner foams ((that comes with the box) but they still come with the box.

It was a local pickup so didn't have to pay for shipping. My friend helped me pick it up so he was unaware of the missing foam, do you guys think I got ripped off? (I'm not really aware of the going rate for both pieces since I've been having problems logging in to ebay recently ) Both pieces are in great condition but really bummed that I didn't get the foams. Hope I didn't overpay? What do you guys think? :(

Finally! Cain! This one will be epic. A lot of Robo-fans-collectors was dreaming about HT Cain for years.
Will be pricey of course (I'm thinking about smth Iron Monger range pricey or maybe a little bit more, since it's so complex) but it will worth every penny.
Don't even need the prototype pics. Just open pre-order already! :lol:drool

I can't believe it. It's gonna be so awesome. I can expect them to make Murphy's face super accurate and less toy-like than the previous version. I'm going to assume robo-cain will be around the same price as iron-monger.

Just saw this on FB! Yay!

Well i am definitely happy about this. Missed out on the first robocop. I just hope they do the same with the terminator figures i.e. the endoskeletons and police shootout T800. Now I dont have to pay 500 plus for robocop on ebay.

Well so far for me:

DX Joker 1989
DX Batman 1989
DX Joker 2.0 from TDK
The Dark Knight Rises (Batman, Bane and Catwoman)
1/4th scale Classic Predator, Dutch, Elder Predator and City Hunter Predator
Metal Gear Solid figures
Robocop

Same here. Those Terminators can't come soon enough!

For me it's:

DX Joker 2.0
The Dark Knight Rises (Batman and Bane)
1/6th scale Predator (anything)
Robocop

Though I am happy with this news, I laughed when I read the following sentence:

"Over these years, we have accumulated some experience in developing mechanically-related figures such as the Iron Man series".

"Some experience"? More like gargantuan experience.

Down for a new Robocop. The original version was nice but a bit clunky.

Inb4 the band of people crying about reissues

This would not be a reissue but a whole new figure.

And it would be silly to release Cain and make people track down a 4 year old Robocop figure to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back