YT Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YT74

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have only been collecting for a few months, but the habit and my collection are growing.

Here is my set up so far:

78935521.jpg

67797079.jpg

c21n.jpg

89509682.jpg

Some 1:16 military stuff in there also, I collect a lot of 1:18th stuff.

Last edited:
Re: YT74 Collection

Love the Tanks! Bravo!
Are they RC? What size are they?
Where did you get the Moon Astronaut?

The tanks are not RC, they are from the Forces of Valor Extreme Metal series. They are the only 1/16 items I have, but I have a TON of 1/18 scale military.

In what are your diplomas and certifications, if i may ask?

Love the Joes! Those tanks are really cool though. Are they actual scale versions of actual tanks or just cool looking models?

Love the Joes! Those tanks are really cool though. Are they actual scale versions of actual tanks or just cool looking models?

They are scale reproductions made mostly of metal. The details are amazing, for example the King Tiger turret come completely apart and has metal gun shells lining the interior.

Whoa! Impressive Display and Great Collection, other than the Figures.
The Tanks caught my attention also, are they a Panzer, Sherman, and a Patton? if not, correct my Intel; YT74 and Welcome to the Show

great looking set up, where did you get that glass case those tanks are in?

IKEA Klingsbo, they usually have a shelf in the middle, but I had to put mine on the bottom to accomadate the tank's antennas and support the weight as well.

The Tanks caught my attention also, are they a Panzer, Sherman, and a Patton? if not, correct my Intel; YT74 and Welcome to the Show

German Tiger 1, Sherman and German Tiger 2 aka King Tiger.

IKEA Klingsbo, they usually have a shelf in the middle, but I had to put mine on the bottom to accomadate the tank's antennas and support the weight as well.

German Tiger 1, Sherman and German Tiger 2 aka King Tiger.

Those two tanks of WWII where Heavy Weights in that Theater, Closeups are needed; YT74.

Back