Adam Hughes Female Marvel Comiquettes...Emma Frost?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Sideshow's site (in part):

The Marvel Comiquette line is about to get sexy, thanks to Adam Hughes and his amazing talent. Together, Adam Hughes and Sideshow’s Creative Director, Tom Gilliland, have selected several Marvel gals to receive the AH! treatment. Adam is currently working on concepts and designs, and the first sculptures have begun. We’re pleased to offer you a peek at the first Adam Hughes Marvel Comiquette, but you’ll have to stay tuned to SideshowCollectibles.com to see more!

Has a small drawing of a face from the nose up...might be Emma Frost??

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=1690

Awesome!!!
I soooooooo want to buy his DC comics busts, but just can't afford one. Nobody draws women better then AH!
Since Andy has met and had a personal sketch of himself done by Hughes, I wonder if he's working on this project?

Last edited:
screamingmetal said:
Awesome!!!
I soooooooo want to buy his DC comics busts, but just can't afford one. Nobody draws women better then AH!
Since Andy has met and had a personal sketch of himself done by Hughes, I wonder if he's working on this project?

:D

Adam is tha shiznit. Best in the biz, in my humble opinion. :rock

Adam Hughes is an amazing artist. He will be at the con and if affordable I'll ask him to sketch me up something. :cool: ...also, I will have to get that Emma no matter what it takes :D

Quote:
marvelboi77 said:
Hey have you guys heard anything about Adam Hughes statues coming out? I was at a convention and he had three in his sketch book, that are supposed to be announced in San Diego.

The statues are Mary Jane bent over washing Spiderman's costume in a wash tub.

Emma Frost in her Hellfire out fit with both hands by her side with one hand holding her cape. The cape is not attached it's like it was just dropped off by her.

Black Cat coming down from the ceiling. So the Black Cat has both hands over her head holding the Ceiling vent. So it's like she's desending, one leg is on a box and the other one is bent up by her waist. The sketches all look pretty good.

Adam Hughes did one of my favorite Fett illustrations:

BobaFett.jpg

Back