Gray Vs Green Hulk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just about to post them here.

DSCN2543.jpg

Hey, if you dont want the Spidey that came with the Green, i would love to pick it up from you :)

It honestly doesn't even look bad without Spidey. And the Green looks much better than the grey.

Darth Loki said:
It honestly doesn't even look bad without Spidey. And the Green looks much better than the grey.

I agree. The Green looks much more appealing

Both look like amazing statues. Nice that you can display him without Spidey. I'd love to own either one but my preference is for the Gray version.

pretty nice looking. i like the Green 100x better. if it wasnt for the rareness appeal i dont think many people would buy it over the green version. he almost blends in with the street.

if it wasnt for the rareness appeal i dont think many people would buy it over the green version.

Must agree to this....

I do like the green better in the picture, must be the contrast with his clothes, or lack of I should say.

hairlesswookiee said:
pretty nice looking. i like the Green 100x better. if it wasnt for the rareness appeal i dont think many people would buy it over the green version. he almost blends in with the street.

You got it, without a doubt! :monkey5

hairlesswookiee said:

I totally agree. Gray is rare and will always command higher demand and price but the gray color does not contrast very well with the base and washes it out IMO. Green looks much better as it sets off the entire piece.

I can't stop looking at your pics monster, this is an incredibly impressive piece...

btw, my green exclusive just arrived!

Last edited:
hairlesswookiee said:
yeah that.

wonder if they saw the gray paint-up and said "These won't sell well. Let's give it a drastically low ES." ?

occulum said:
yeah that.

wonder if they saw the gray paint-up and said "These won't sell well. Let's give it a drastically low ES." ?

Interesting point, you may be right!

I think once collectors actually see pics of the green piece lit up, this piece will shoot up in demand, only 500 made, that's fairly low ES too for these guys.

Back