• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS Statue/Bust, Elektric Tiki, DC direct/Bowen/Moore, Hot Toys, Mondo, Skylander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sskaaar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Want to buy list:

Sideshow iron man mark vi maquette
Sideshow war machine maquette
Sideshow she hulk premium format exclusive
Sideshow carnage comiquette
Sideshow X23 comiquette
Sideshow conan the prize statue
Sideshow terminator tx 1:1 bust
Sideshow star wars grievous 1:1 bust
Sideshow Galactus LSB
Sideshow alien warrior maquette
Dc direct batman vs killer croc diorama statue
Sideshow terminator 3 art print
Moore original Aphrodite statue
Moore green angelus statue
Electric tiki Mandy statue
Bowen Antman deluxe statue
Bowen Doc Savage bust

If interested in a trade, this is what I have to offer:
Sideshow statues
Bowen statues
Moore statues
DC JLA maquettes
Mondo
$

Need help getting these game figures. These are for my nephews. They asked me for help but I have no idea where to get them. If you have them, know where to get them, any leads, please PM me. Thanks

Camo
Lightning Rod
Sunburn - Dragon's Peak Adventure Pack
Warnado
Wham Shell
Zook
Legendary

Last edited:
Re: WTB/T SS PF, Maquette, 1:1 Bust, Comiquette, Hot Toys, DC diorama, Bowen/Moore, M

Bump...up...still looking to buy/trade

Re: WTB/T SS PF, Maquette, 1:1 Bust, Comiquette, Hot Toys, DC diorama, Bowen/Moore, M

Update: Removed and added new items on both wants and haves.

Found carnage comiquette and the twins bust. Thanks to a couple of great freaks

Are you selling Sideshow iron man comiquette exclusive?

are you looking to buy cinemaquette T-X 1:3 ?

are you looking to buy cinemaquette T-X 1:3 ?

I am more interested in acquiring the sideshow 1:1 life size bust but will consider the 1:3 statue. PM sent.

Bump...still looking...

Thursday bump

Sunday bump

Saturday bump

Still looking...

I have added the items from your thread for games to the opening post of this thread. There was no point merging the thread as the opening posts would get lost in the posts of this thread.

I'll now delete your other thread as the items are now listed in here. I havn't altered the title as it is already a pretty generic one but feel free to do so.
Thanks.
Shell
x :peace

Re: WTB/T SS PF, Maquette, 1:1 Bust, Hot Toys, DC diorama, Bowen/Moore, Mondo, Skylan

Bump...still looking

Re: WTB/T SS PF, Maquette, 1:1 Bust, Hot Toys, DC diorama, Bowen/Moore, Mondo, Skylan

Added AH Emma frost and Mary Jane comiquette to trade.

Hi,where are you located please?

Saturday bump

Monday bump

Back