1/6 Scale Figure Boxes/Packaging

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crueshopofhorrors

Super Freak
Reaction score
First off, happy new year freaks! I was just wondering if anyone knew or had a website or anything at all pertaning to how to make boxes for 12 inch figures. How to make them, print them, mold the plastic, etc. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!! :)

Are you looking for the artwork on the packaging? I just recently wrote an article on PSDtuts that details the creation of 1/6 figure artwork.
HERE

If you are looking for a die for one... I can make you one. What kind of package are you looking for? They are all different...

As far as the plastic, it is vacuum formed. You need special equipment to do this. Instructables has a good DIY HERE.

Printing on larger runs are offset printed... but, you you are looking to make your own 1-off, you can design the pack, have it printed at a minuteman press or signorama, and then spray mount to wedding bristol or bistol board. Then cut out with an exacto blade, score the folds... and fold your own! Hope that helps!

Back