Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
After the release of the Classic Predator Collectible Figure recently, we have received positive response from the market!

But we guess that fans won’t be just satisfying with the 1/6th scale, right?

We are going to announce this great news now - we are bringing to fans not only the 1/6th scale, but also the 1/4th scale collectible figures of the Predator movie series - Predator, Predator 2, Predators, Alien vs. Predator (AVP) and Aliens vs Predator – Requiem (AVPR)!

It will be surely an enhancing of the details and quality level! And the mask and some of the body armors will be made by die-casting!

Moreover, we will be bringing the collectible of Dutch featuring our beloved actor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1/4th scale too!

Fans, please stay tuned!

Hot_Toys_-_Predator_series_teaser.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Predator 1/4 scale announcement

$400-500 each figs?

Snooze....

Do something new and different HT, quit following in other companies foot steps....

Damn... I'm so getting rid of all my 1/6 figures

Great news. Hope they do the Aliens too, plus the Marines in 1/4 scale.

A new HT Dutch? Excellent.

So 1/4 is gonna be the new 1/6?, :lol, it will be interesting to see what these look like, obviously, and what the initial price points will be...I'm guessing cheaper than expected to hook collectors in and then raise the prices as the line moves on...2012 = expensive year!

I can't wait to see what the new Dutch looks like. 1/4 scale should be even more impressive likeness wise

Die cast in the armors , that will be very nice but expensive at the same time

Am I the only one that's slightly annoyed by this? I spent a lot of money buying the 1/6 predators that I have - and now I'll have to fork out even more for their upgraded products!
Thanks HT, but no thanks.

Am I the only one that's slightly annoyed by this? I spent a lot of money buying the 1/6 predators that I have - and now I'll have to fork out even more for their upgraded products!

You are not alone... i thought Classic Predator was going to be my last HT buy.

But now im thinking of canceling classic and quit this hobby. Its getting boring with all this re-releases, remakes, scales.

You are not alone... i thought Classic Predator was going to be my last HT buy.

But now im thinking of canceling classic and quit this hobby. Its getting boring with all this re-releases, remakes, scales.

i know it sucks look at all mine :(

COLLECTION-1.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

P1 12" rerelease for sure!
Suck it all o'u who trying to make it from the retarded ClASSic figure!!! :lol:rock

I like the idea but 1:4 just won't fit in my Detolf. I may get a few of the main Preds but it will also depend on pricing. I wouldn't be shocked at 500 and above per figure. Die cast? Yea...won't be cheap.

As I said in the other thread, I was already thinking of getting rid of my HT P1, HT P2 BD and Koto Pred 2, and keep only the 2 small SS dios which are more than enough. This might just help me do it.

This is ridiculous.... Hot Toys is rerereleasing the same sh** always, where is the "collector factor"???

Limited Edition said..... FUC* OFF

Sell them now and you will almost be able to buy two remakes with the money you get from just one of your preds.

Back