• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want SSC Optimus Prime and Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecanes09

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a mint

Optimus Prime Maquette

MARK I MAQUETTE- EX

got late into collection not looking to buy and resell so please send me your offers via PM, serious collector, Thank you

Please PM Thank you

Last edited:
Re: Want SSC Back in Black Spider-Man and Mary Jane Comiquette Adam Hughes

2011------------------2012 bump

Good luck bro, it's a beautiful piece, what is your price range? if you want , pm me the price .

I have a Spidey for you mint with mint box. $300 shipped if you are in the US. One sold for $550+ in AU ON THE 23RD?? what the.......

No prob, shipping it tomorrow unlike other sellers that take their time.

Lol I'm the same way bro I'm sure if today wasn't a holiday it would have shipped out. If only all sellers had the same mentally. Luckily I haven't had any issues as a buyer

Lol I'm the same way bro I'm sure if today wasn't a holiday it would have shipped out. If only all sellers had the same mentally. Luckily I haven't had any issues as a buyer

Well I sent $575 to someone on 12/1/11 and nothing yet. Opened a case with paypal. I bought a Jason PF on 12/12/11 and nothing yet. Thanos Ex on 12/16/11 nothing yet. I write everything I buy down and post it next to my desk so Im aware of when I paid. All three were from this forum. Im sure 2 out of 3 will show up tomorrow.

Well I sent $575 to someone on 12/1/11 and nothing yet. Opened a case with paypal. I bought a Jason PF on 12/12/11 and nothing yet. Thanos Ex on 12/16/11 nothing yet. I write everything I buy down and post it next to my desk so Im aware of when I paid. All three were from this forum. Im sure 2 out of 3 will show up tomorrow.

Wow sorry to hear about that definitely leave it noted on their feedback make a comment of it. You should never have to wait more than a week.

$2,400 if you want my EX, mint. No interested in trades.

Back