Get on the Wait List Now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkshadowcollectibles said:
I just cancelled my Green Ex last week as I am getting the Grey one. I hope someone who wanted it got it.

Why wouldn't you get the green and then sell it? You are a dealer after all. And a most wonderful one to boot. :D

Considering an Xmen Vs Sentinel Ex. sold for almost $1,000 recently it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this one will command a hefty premium later on.

Everyone mildly interested should get on that Wait List.

Darth Loki said:
Why wouldn't you get the green and then sell it? You are a dealer after all. And a most wonderful one to boot. :D

I was not going to keep it and I don't care much for flipping exclusives.

Btw: thanks for the comment.

Your mother's a flipper!

That's supposed to be a joke from Chasing Amy when Banky says "Your mother's a tracer"

Hey Flipper used to save lives!

Seaworld%20-%20Flipper.jpg

Anyone want to buy a dolphin for $100 less than SeaWorld value? It's not flipping I swear! TRUE COLLECTOR'S HONOR!
Ask anyone (DarthLoki). :monkey1

Last edited:
And in this corner we have "Daaaaaaaarth Loogie"....................

and in that corner thhhhhhhaaaaaa Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!

rather save my money on the the next marvel versus line, after the Capt. America vs. Red Skull one that is.

At least I was able to pay for this beast with a well timed sale of some stupid GG bust.

Back