Lighted acrylic display case for 1/4 statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay guys. Here is a sneak of the new Maybang case for 1/4 scale statues. Has a switch for switching between three led colors. Totally awesome case. I'll let the pics speak for themselves. Sideshow will be putting these up for sale soon. Keep an eye out for them.

MBPFcase10.jpg

MBPFcase8.jpg

In a dark room:
MBPFcase12.jpg

MBPFcase13.jpg

MBPFcase14.jpg

With lights on:
MBPFcase19.jpg

MBPFcase18.jpg

MBPFcase17.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my name is Allen, I'm a rookie to this stuff, can you tell me where did you buy these displays from thank you.

Hello my name is Allen, I'm a rookie to this stuff, can you tell me where did you buy these displays from thank you.

Hi Allen. The pictures of the cases I posted, both the 1/6 dx and 1/4 scale, are prototypes. The 1/4 scale case is scheduled to show up on Sideshow's webpage really soon. The 1/6 dx case is still in the works. There is a case for 1/6 figures that you can buy right now. For info, go to this page:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93903

Hi Allen. The pictures of the cases I posted, both the 1/6 dx and 1/4 scale, are prototypes. The 1/4 scale case is scheduled to show up on Sideshow's webpage really soon. The 1/6 dx case is still in the works. There is a case for 1/6 figures that you can buy right now. For info, go to this page:

Hi
What do you mean by show up on SS webpage? Do you mean we can order from SS?

Hi
What do you mean by show up on SS webpage? Do you mean we can order from SS?

Precisely. So once Sideshow puts the 1/4 scale case up for sale, you can order directly through them. Maybang will not sell the 1/4 scale case directly to the collectors.

The 1/6 non-dx case has beeen on Sideshow's site for some time now, if you are interested in getting one:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901463

The above 1/6 non-dx case is still being sold by Maybang direct and you can get a discount on it. Details here:

Hope this clarify things.

Perfect!
I've been waiting for this for a long time
Great news!
A few questions,
Any size measurements yet?
When will they go up for sale?

Perfect!
I've been waiting for this for a long time
Great news!
A few questions,
When will they go up for sale?

I know you've been waiting for this one Alex. I'll have to take the measurements and get back to you with them. Right now, all I have is the height of 23-1/2 inches tall. I was told it'll retail around $300, but don't hold me to it. It should be up on their site soon--maybe this Thurs?

Perfect!

Here are the measurements-

ACRYLIC TOP:
23 5/8" wide (exterior dimension)
19" deep (exterior dimension)
23 1/2" tall (exterior dimension)

OVERALL HEIGHT:
25 3/4" tall with base attached (exterior dimension)
23" Interior height clearance

Thanks for the reply, I'm actually looking for a 1/4 scale for my ENTERBAY Enter The Dragon, same set up of the DX i only bought backdrop as you can see in the picture for this figure didn't fit in my DETOLF when i placed the backdrop. Hopefully the 1/4 scale be out soon.

Here are the measurements-

ACRYLIC TOP:
23 5/8" wide (exterior dimension)
19" deep (exterior dimension)
23 1/2" tall (exterior dimension)

OVERALL HEIGHT:
25 3/4" tall with base attached (exterior dimension)
23" Interior height clearance

Thanks for the reply
I'm sure I will be getting a few of these :)

Just ordered both sizes
I want to get another for the HT Iron Mongor but not sure if he fits
Now the big question is how much shipping will be?

I know some of you may think it's crazy to spend money for these, but there is nothing like it when you display these!
Thanks for making them

Last edited:
Just ordered both sizes
I want to get another for the HT Iron Mongor but not sure if he fits
Now the big question is how much shipping will be?

I know some of you may think it's crazy to spend money foe these, but there is nothing like it when you display these!
Thanks for making them

Congrats. Looking forward to your pics and review. What are you going to put in the large one?

Congrats. Looking forward to your pics and review. What are you going to put in the large one?

I like how you had it on display both the WM and the IM will be perfect in there. I dont know if I like it then I buy more of them.

The smaller one is for my custom Vermillion Angel diorama 1/6 from Warhammer 40K. He is blood angel and will look incredible with the red lights. I probably need another for some of the HT stuff coming up but I dont think Iron Monger will fit in it.

I will show it off dont worry. Especially here in my new room:
DSC04367.jpg

A room like this deserves a display this good!! :clap

I like how you had it on display both the WM and the IM will be perfect in there. I dont know if I like it then I buy more of them.

The smaller one is for my custom Vermillion Angel diorama 1/6 from Warhammer 40K. He is blood angel and will look incredible with the red lights. I probably need another for some of the HT stuff coming up but I dont think Iron Monger will fit in it.

I will show it off dont worry. Especially here in my new room:
DSC04367.jpg

A room like this deserves a display this good!! :clap

Where do you sit in that room? :monkey1

Back