Tron Legacy Light Cycle UK Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I would share one of the Christmas presents my Mother-in-Law bought me. UK Disney Store Exclusive Tron Legacy Pull Back Light cycle. This thing is cool! I would recommend that anyone that likes the pre-production art work of the movie will love this baby! Now if only HT would get off their keesters and get us the Sam Flynn Light cycle already! This one is about a foot long, and is really a cool piece.

Enjoy!

DSCN3153.jpg

DSCN3154.jpg

DSCN3155.jpg

DSCN3156.jpg

Very cool! Last year was sure an exciting time to see all the new Tron items in stores and learn about what was available else where.

I have this same one too. Once i got it i got rid of my smaller light cycles its just too awesome. I really want to get another one and replace the LED's with bright white ones. its an amazing piece, highly recommended.

Kuzeh: I noticed that, so I left the cord attached where I can just press the button to turn it on.

Bullseye: Not sure of the scale, but its 12 inches long. I bought mine off Ebay from a UK seller new in the box for $100.00 U.S after shipping back in October, and got it on Christmas from my Mother-in-Law. I have seen them from that price to as high as $200 U.S.. They don't come up too often on Ebay, but before Christmas there were a few.

:yess:Damn, I wish the US Disney Stores carried this, or even Disneyland. Seems like you have a very cool mother-in-law Hollywood.

:yess:Damn, I wish the US Disney Stores carried this, or even Disneyland. Seems like you have a very cool mother-in-law Hollywood.

Thanks man! Yeah she is pretty cool. I live here in the States too, I just got it off Ebay. There is one on there now for $150 plus shipping to the US of $35.

Yes, it's a really cool TRON item. The scale is about 1/8.

Here's a video (720p) of this light cycle on one of my custom made TRON display stands:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x89CGaP6eQc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x89CGaP6eQc[/ame]

I've modified the inbuilt electronic for a customer that it is now possible to switch the light permanently on :wink1:

Last edited:
Wow that stand is stunning.

I just bought one of ebay used and was wondering if anyone can help me here.
I think the black button on the back wheel is a brake right?

But when I pull back the cycle and press the button it does' not stop the wheel spinning so it's got to be broken I reckon.

Other than that it pulls back and moves but the wheel is a bit wobbly maybe it's fixable?

There was no manual or bypass cable/switch with it either.

Reckon the seller played with it broke over christmas and flogged it cheap.
Still if I can bypass the switch so the lights stays on without the sound I will be getting one of those stands that looks mental.

Back