Greetings from Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obsidian7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I would post here to say hello. Have been 'lurking' for a while (as a non-member) but figured I would join up._

I'm a graphic designer and charcoal/graphite artist. Big movie buff, but something tells me that's not really a rarity here :p

I started collecting about a year and a half ago and collect mostly sideshow. I started collecting Neca figures but sort of waned off the idea - would rather put the money towards the more high-end status and PFs.

My collection is still in it's early stages but so far consists of the Alien Warrior Maquette, Neytiri Statue, Jack Sparrow PF, Willow Statue, NECA 14" Kill Bill 'The Bride' statue and four pieces from the Dinosauria line (Dino nut lol)... I have the Predator Statue on pre-order and seriously considering pre-ordering the Big Chap Maquette._

I'm a massive Buffy fan and have been trying to track down a Throne of the Slayer Maquette to get up to date before Spike, Faith and Angel are released but having no luck. That's pretty much it for now! 'tis an expensive little hobby o_O_

Cheers :)

Hola from Sydney. I also lurke and on occasion come out of the shadows, so rarely though I don't know if I really have the right to say welcome... Heck with it, welcome!

Greeting from a fellow aussie, its good to actually see someone from australia on here. It seems like everyone on this forum is from the U.S.

Back