custom dead end batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrInk01

Freaked Out
Reaction score
does anyone no where i can get a 1/6 scale batman dead end i saw one on youtube and it was fantastic does anyone no where to buy one thanks

regards

I made this one some time ago

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

I currently just own the Head Sculpt from Moe. If I'm not mistaking, Elvis used Moe's head also for his fugure. I plan on finishing mine soon. I'm not sure if Moe made a full figure or suit for sell, but the head for sure. I would recommend Elvis Highly if you wanted a full figure. Hope this helps mate!

Last edited:
Cool man when u do post me a pic would love to see him your right about the head sculpt thanks mate

Will do, and hope to see you make one also mate! Elvis also made the Joker from Dead End too, both figures are Legend.

Saw the joker also love both the figs cheers mate thanks alot for your time and interest

Shoot me a PM Mate, I'll start you out on your Batman DE figure. I seriously don't have the time to Make mine at the moment, so I'll give you my head sculpt. I like to help people out, that is how people here on SSF are.

I'll send it out to you on Monday Mate. Enjoy, and don't forget to post pics. Cheers!

Back