Myers' Farms Custom Kitbash's: Dark Knight Lucius Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myersfarms

Super Freak
Reaction score
Charlestown, IN just 20 Min North of Louisville, K
I wasn't getting any responses in the Custom section so I figured I'd post this here as well, I hope that's okay.

I haven't really posted much (or any really that I can remember) of my custom work, so I thought I'd start with one I am really very proud of. Not sure if this should go here or in the DC section, but I don't think it hurts either way. Take a look and tell me what you think! I'll post more of my work as I have time. :rotfl

Lucius Fox:
HPIM1438.jpg

Custom head (based on the God headsculpt) reworked and painted by me. Meticulously detailed.
HPIM1437.jpg

Pieced together outfit from various sources. I also have a sweater vest for him that I forgot to photograph, lol.

Wow, that looks really, really good. Did you sculpt the head?

Thank you, I reworked an existing sculpt. It was the "God" sculpt from Bruce Almighty. I'm not sure who made it or where it came from, I bought the head off of eBay about a year ago. I cast the head as it was hollow so I could"shave" his goatee and remove his earrings. Then it was just a matter of painting it. Thanks again for the feedback!

I've seen others mod that headsculpt, but I don't think any have been as good as this. Great job.

I saw the auction on Ebay. Are you going to include that sweater vest? I'm seriously considering bidding on it. I like that you listed the pants as a "sensible" pair, haha.

You should take some more pics of the head, and from different angles, before you sell the figure for good, since it'll be your last chance. Also, with the sweatervest too!

Haytil-
Thanks for the interest and thank you for the compliment. I hadn't originally planned to include the sweater vest as I thought it made the coat too bulky, but if you want to make me an offer on the figure (he's in my for sale section here) and I'll throw in the one I did and a second one that you could mod. =~)

Back