My Figrin D'an review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I remember back when the Hasbro Cantina Band members came out as a Walmart exclusive. I spent way too much time hunting those damn things down, and now Sideshow has made that a moot point with the release of the first of their much improved versions - Figrin D'an! I'm checking him out tonight at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

Nice one Mike,

I always enjoy your reviews. Looking to pick him up in January when he arrives in Europe.

That figure looks very good, much better than I expected him to. Kind of excited about getting one now :rock

Definatley do the Trooper and Dewback! I had to cancel both due to the recent SS flood, but definatley want to check them about before I get a chance to reorder them later!

cool. will look forward to them, i got my sandtrooper in last week and really like it. i skipped on the dewback, way to much money for a statue, i can use my old 2000 hasbro dewback.

thou i might get it down the road if they have a good sale price with free internation shipping

As a side note on the virus thing, I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise here at work with all the bells and whistles that cause me no end of trouble - AntiSpyware, Anti-Malware, HIP, etc etc, and I have no problems getting to Michael's site from here. Usually, if I can get to it anyone can. What software are you using? I wouldn't be surprised if you have a virus/spyware on your machine that is screwing with you.

As a side note on the virus thing, I have McAfee VirusScan Enterprise here at work with all the bells and whistles that cause me no end of trouble - AntiSpyware, Anti-Malware, HIP, etc etc, and I have no problems getting to Michael's site from here. Usually, if I can get to it anyone can. What software are you using? I wouldn't be surprised if you have a virus/spyware on your machine that is screwing with you.

Thanks, but my software is supplied by the bank my missus works for so I kinda trust it :gah: :panic:

Poor quality of Sideshow - Figrin D'an Life-Size Bust

400098-figrin-dan-006.jpg
400098-product-silo.jpg

The above images are the advertisement photos in Sideshow homepage.

But the real thing we would get after placing order is as follows.

IMG_3753.jpg
IMG_3755.jpg
IMG_3758.jpg
IMG_3762.jpg
IMG_3763.jpg

Did you see it?

It's too terrible.

Kwon.

Re: Poor quality of Sideshow - Figrin D'an Life-Size Bust

not sure what you trying to say.. isn't the texture of their skin suppose to be like that ?

Back