A little reminder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being as it seems, to some of us at least, that Sideshow doesn't read these threads anymore [or at least chooses not to comment] maybe we should start one, big, REMINDER thread. Someplace where we can put all our requests, dreams [and demands :D ] for Giles, Apes, Kurgans, etc....
That way Sideshow won't need to ignore so many posts/threads. They can just look at the one and see the post count rising, then sigh, look skyward with their eyes rolling and move on to the next item on their agenda, be it Star Wars or LOTR. :monkey3

With one Buffy figure still supposedly coming, that leaves me a little hope that it will be Giles. Of course, if it's not Giles, then I'll be right back in the pit of despair involving our librarian.

If Cordelia's sales are any indicator, Sideshow may need to rethink the longevity of this line. Don't get me wrong, I still want Giles to be the next figure announced for sure, but I hope that the Buffy line has enough legs to get a figure of RANDY GILES made!:lol

No need for a reminder... I FULLY expect to see a 12" Giles in the Buffy display case at Sideshow's booth at SDCC. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

What can I say.......I'm all in favor of ANY new Buffy/Angel figure, but WHY did we not get GILES before they even started the " City Of..." line?

For that matter, WHY did we not get GILES somewhere in the first 7 or 8 figures, WHERE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN?

Can ANYBODY give me a reasonable explanation as to WHY we didn't get him back then? Or as to WHY we STILL haven't got him? It's pathetic. :confused:

"Sideshow doesn't read these threads anymore..." :rotfl

With the goodness going on in preparation for San Diego, there's sadly not much time to comment. Just keep doing what you do, and things will continue to :rock

B

Sideshow Brant said:

With the goodness going on in preparation for San Diego, there's sadly not much time to comment. Just keep doing what you do, and things will continue to :rock

B

Glad to know you guys are still reading these threads and are fully aware of how desirable a Firefly/Serenity line is!! We've already got some confirmation from Dusty that Giles will be coming so I'm not worried about that!! Thanks for popping in and hope you guys have a great Comic-Con outing!!

Sideshow Brant said:

B
Your preparing a Giles figure I'll presume then.:lol
Look forward to it, thanks in advance!

That's firstly Dusty and now Brant who have sought to allay our fears that the line will end before we see a Giles. I think that is enough of a hint that we will see a Giles sometime soon.
It proves that: not only do the Sideshow VIPs read these mails, but that the company actually listens.
Given that the Sideshow must flourish and grow in a competitive marketplace and that priority must be given to the phenomenally successful Star Wars and LOTR lines (all of which 12" figures, I have ordered, so far). They can do no more.
I, therefore, am now going to retire from my Giles campaign. No more moaning or whingeing from the bucolic downs of Berkshire. No more Giles snipes tagged on to other subject mails. I will now probably also retire the avatar.

Thanks Dusty, thanks Brant, thanks Ironman for consistant support, thanks Buffy line fans for backing me up on this elongated moan.
Goodbye

thamesvalidude said:
I, therefore, am now going to retire from my Giles campaign. No more moaning or whingeing from the bucolic downs of Berkshire. No more Giles snipes tagged on to other subject mails. I will now probably also retire the avatar.

Truly an end of an era.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

So, what will be your new avatar? I cannot wait for it to be unveiled. Will it be another figure for another crusade?

just a bit more time thamesvalidude i'm sure SS is cooking up something. it is just not complete without the mentor, you know.

thamesvalidude said:
That's firstly Dusty and now Brant who have sought to allay our fears that the line will end before we see a Giles. I think that is enough of a hint that we will see a Giles sometime soon.
It proves that: not only do the Sideshow VIPs read these mails, but that the company actually listens.
Given that the Sideshow must flourish and grow in a competitive marketplace and that priority must be given to the phenomenally successful Star Wars and LOTR lines (all of which 12" figures, I have ordered, so far). They can do no more.

Thanks Dusty, thanks Brant, thanks Ironman for consistant support, thanks Buffy line fans for backing me up on this elongated moan.
Goodbye

Your not leaving are you!:confused: :monkey2 :confused:

Well if and when we get him how 'bout the exclusive having alternate clothes so we can have a Ripper?

:monkey3

Scott45

Back