Action Figure 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terminator_Fan_Game

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribbean

~Custom 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets & Items~

OK guys, this is an interest thread for Jack Sparrow diorama/items.
I missed out on witekites fantastic sets so I decided to have a go myself and make my own items/diorama.
When I buy the proper materials needed to make my sets, I will have enough materials left over to make about 20 more sets, so I decided I will sell them here once they are ready.
I asked witekite if it was OK that I offered my sets and he said he is fine with it. His sets inspired me to make these in the first place so credit to witekite for that!
Im also using the Sideshow Collectibles PF as inspiration and want to recreate that entire PF diorama in 1/6 scale - Rum barrel, bottles of rum, Caribbean map, East India shipping crate, Lantern that lights up(that can also be carried by Jack!) Stone base(wooden floor base option too) etc etc
I will also be adding a few extra items not seen on the PF.

Heres what I have so far. Please keep in mind that this is all made using place holder materials. Everything will be improved once I get the quality materials/ paints etc etc

Caribbean Map -
Dimensions:
85.5mm x 66mm(Not final.)
Material:
Some kind of fabric like paper(Not final. Final map will be made from cotton canvas which is a excellent water proof material that gives crystal clear printed images)

001-16.jpg

002-16.jpg

003A.jpg

With camera flash to show detail -
003BWITHFLASH.jpg

East India Shipping Crate of Gold -
Dimensions:
75mm x 49mm x 46mm (Not final measurements. Final crate will be approx 4mm larger in all dimensions)
Material:
Balsa wood, plastic

Ignore the fail paint and varnish job! -
004-14.jpg

005-8.jpg

The lid is removable and inside will be filled with 20 gold bars!! -
006-6.jpg

It does have the East India shipping Company logo engraved into the side panels of the wood but its very faint right now because I tried engraving it on after I painted and varnished the crate!:slap
It will be much better next time -

007-5.jpg

Jailers ring of keys -

001-17.jpg

Sets(not final) -

SET 1]
  • Caribbean map
  • Jacks 'island Rum bottle'
  • Small bag of gold(With 10 silver or gold coins. Buyer chooses)
  • Handcuffs
  • Jar of Dirt
  • Wooden Rum Barrel(Maybe with a choice of small, medium or large?)
  • Pirates rope
  • Stone block floor base

SET 2]
  • WANTED! Jack Sparrow poster
  • Elizabeths 'island Rum bottle'
  • Cream puff
  • Broken Handcuffs
  • Jailers Ring of Keys
  • East India Shipping Crate of gold (With 20 gold bars inside)
  • Lantern(With working light-up L.E.D inside!)
  • Wooden ship deck base(With support for Hot Toys DX Jack Sparrow ships rudder/wheel and flag)

Interest list -
Price = Each set will cost ye about 25 gold pieces (£25 GBP) / ($39 USD) shipped.
Nothing is final yet.

Payment is not required to get on the list but once production starts in about a month, I will require a payment of £10. The final amount will then need to be paid before I ship them out. I will make 5 sets a week until all are gone.

Each set is limited to about 20 pieces.

01] marker2037 - (Thread) ??
02] Manticore72c - (Thread) Both sets
03] Frank - (Thread) Both sets
04] thecapn - (Thread) ??
05] Indiana Fett - (Thread) ??
06] Rorywan - (Thread) Both sets
07] abstractharmony - (PM) Both sets
08] addicted 2 collecting - (PM) Both sets
09] MateriaHunter - (Thread) Set 1
10] MaulFan - (Thread) Set 1
11] SAB - (Thread) Both sets
12] aaronViolator - (Thread) Both sets
13] nightsurf - (Thread) Both sets
14] snooks - (Thread) ??
15] CeeemOr - (Thread) Set 2
16] mightyq - (PM) 3 of set 1. 3 of set 2
17] Slp bishop - (Thread) ??
18] Shayner - (Thread) Both sets
19] JonnyReedie - (Thread) Both sets
20] Cloud Warrior - (Thread) Set 1

If you notice a mistake on the list, or if you want off for any reason, then please let me know asap.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama sets Pirates of the Caribbean

Sideshows PF -
0003-300019_press01-001.jpg

Some WIP shots -

WIP1.png

WIP2.jpg

WIP3.jpg

WIP4.jpg

Messy mock up -
MESSYMOCKUP.jpg

As I said before, ALL materials will be improved at a later date apart from the balsa wood, which are fine as it is.
My painting/varnishing job completely failed on this crate too and will also be much improved.
The Jar of dirt will be more accurate in size and shape, rope will be a quality made rope, bag of gold will be made from real soft lambskin leather with working draw string, the candle will be a wooden rum barrel etc etc

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribb

very cool some well made stuff there.

Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribb

Thanks bro! Very much appreciated my friend. Your work is awesome man!! Very inspiring.
I just cant wait to get my HTs Jack now!
Hey, did HTs make a Dead mans chest accessory? I might do that as well as "the Key" that opens it...and also the "thumper" of course!

Does the set come with a jar o' dirt? :D

Does the set come with a jar o' dirt? :D

Of course! "I got a jar of diirt!":lol
Im using a place holder for now, but will use a much better jar later on.:)

Last edited:

Im interested too !!... I'd be down for a set of each if thats please possible... Awesome work. I've been searchin the bay for a rum barrel too, looks like I can stop looking.

Im interested too !!... I'd be down for a set of each if thats please possible... Awesome work. I've been searchin the bay for a rum barrel too, looks like I can stop looking.

Awesome! :duff
Yeah, I had a quick look on ebay for one too and found only a 1/12 scale plastic rum barrel. Im kinda glad actually because I cant wait to get work started on that. I think its going to look really cool being real wood.

what a great sport witekite is.....I hope this doesn't mean he won't finish his kit's. this looks very good btw. very interested in a rum barrel.

Yep. Im very thankful that he is OK with it and I give him full credit for my inspiration and the idea. I cant see a reason why he wont finish his sets though. I think everyone has paid him now and he is working on getting them all shipped out ATM. I wouldnt have asked him if there were still spots left open on his list either.
I hope to show the rum barrel or ring of keys next...

I have no problem with this Terminators work at all!! I think he's got some cool stuff here. I also wasn't able to get enough kits for everyone and I felt bad so now there is another option out there and I think its great. I will indeed be finishing my kits I am just in the process of making them. I had not anticipated the literal flood of orders I got lol so it backed me up plus finals got me haha.

But again great work Terminator

A Barrel like that in 1/6 is not easy to find these days,do you sell in sets only?I would be interested in a barrel.

Interested in all of it, especially if the lantern can be pulled off. Looks like you're off to a great start!

Also interested! Nice work.

I have no problem with this Terminators work at all!! I think he's got some cool stuff here. I also wasn't able to get enough kits for everyone and I felt bad so now there is another option out there and I think its great. I will indeed be finishing my kits I am just in the process of making them. I had not anticipated the literal flood of orders I got lol so it backed me up plus finals got me haha.

But again great work Terminator

Thank you bro! :1-1: This has been great fun to make so far, so once again thanks for the idea and inspiration my friend. Good luck in your finals by the way!

A Barrel like that in 1/6 is not easy to find these days,do you sell in sets only?I would be interested in a barrel.

Sets only for now Im afraid. I may make just the barrels later on, but not sure right now.

Interested in all of it, especially if the lantern can be pulled off. Looks like you're off to a great start!

Done!:duff The lantern is going to be really cool to make too!

Interested!
Youre in!:duff

Also interested! Nice work.
Thanks man! Youre in.:duff

Last edited:

List updated guys! :wave

Small update in 3...2..1...

Last edited:
Back