Action Figure Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Vicious

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted this in the custom section, but thought I'd show some pics of my custom Magneto here too:

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7110.jpg

IMG_7209.jpg

I was referring to the Blue/yellow version...i think that version would be the one to make, not the version that was only in the film for 30 seconds

The weathered look on the helmet and collar ties it together very well. Keep the helmet on, ALWAYS! he looks to freaky without the helmet. reminds me of the albino dude from Angels and Demons.

This looks pretty cool. I'm surprised that this isn't in the figures section. I would think it would get more attention over there since this isn't a statue. Either way, it does look good.

I was referring to the Blue/yellow version...i think that version would be the one to make, not the version that was only in the film for 30 seconds

This version would make a great figure though but if HT do make one it will be the blue/yellow version. They should make both, just to keep Nova happy
8uba7uge.jpg

Back