Serenity bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad there was a description because I had no idea who it was by looking at it.

Definitely a good effort, but not my cup of tea (mini-busts that is). But on the plus side for a custom job they have a "reasonable" BIN... not like people trying to get $1000 for their "one of a kind" craptastic creations :lol

I thought the new Takara 12" Batman figure has a passing resemblance to Nathan Fillion... it could be used as a servicable 12" custom of Malcolm Reynolds until SOMEBODY picks up the license. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Sorry, Dave for highjacking your photo from another thread.:D

galactiboy said:
That'd be an expensive substitute :monkey1

I said "servicable" not "affordable". :rolleyes:

Heck, the Browncoats can easily afford it... THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO BUY!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
Has anyone actually done custom Serenity figures? I remember seeing the custom Barbies a few months ago, but I don't think I've ever seen actual sculpted customs.

Protozaius said:
Heck, Browncoats can afford it... THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO BUY!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Too true, and very sad :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

When will some company realize there is money just buring holes in pockets for Firefly merchandise?!? A few comics and cards is not enough to quench the thirst...

galactiboy said:
Too true, and very sad :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

When will some company realize there is money just buring holes in pockets for Firefly merchandise?!? A few comics and cards is not enough to quench the thirst...

... and let's not forget T-shirts! I'm wearing a Blue Sun shirt as I type this. A clerk at my local Hot Topic says that they have a hard time keeping the Serenity shirt in stock. :D

Gee... maybe I should buying all of them. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Protozaius said:
... and let's not forget T-shirts! I'm wearing a Blue Sun shirt as I type this. A clerk at my local Hot Topic says that they have a hard time keeping the Serenity shirt in stock. :D

Gee... maybe I should buying all of them. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I wear my Browncoat T-shirt about 5 times a week. No joke. I wash it almost every day. The other two days I am wearing the Serenity Logo :p

Are there any links to available shirts? I have to admit (to my dismay) I jumped on the Firefly bandwagon way late... so I'm not up on all the available swag. I'm hoping that one day, in addition to figures, there will be a snazzy maquette for Serenity... similar to what Code 3 puts out... that'd be pretty sweet!

galactiboy said:

Here's a thread with a list of Serenity merchandise that's out there:

Firefly/Serenity merchandise

No links for those items but I'd bet all the books can be found on Amazon. A new comic series will be coming out too. The Serenity ornament and lighter can be found at TFAW.com.

And here's a thread with links to 'Hot Topics' and a Yahoo store that carry the t-shirts:

Firefly/Serenity t-shirts

Thanks FF! I had no idea about the ship ornament... it looks like it might be a bit on the crappy-side, but still worth picking up! At the very least, if it does well maybe others will pay attention :monkey3

Back