G.Grievous Claw

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARTH DROID

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello to all PF Fans. My Exclusive GG right foot claw is not attach on the base. Should I contact sideshow about this defect. I paid usd$641.00 total for this item. please help. tq :emperor

If you're not happy with it, I would email them.

I have a question for you though, why is Han's shirt hanging off his arm? :lol

It seems so minor that I don't know if I'd even notice it. It almost seems cooler, the toes are independent of the foot. But it's yours, and if it bugs you, give them a call.

I'm not satisfield for the han shirt material & cutting, and prefer sideshow 1st Han prototype costume. Now I'm searching for the perfect material to send for tailor custom made. After complete will post the photo...:emperor

Actually that's how the toe is supposed to be. He's stepping forward and the final toe hasn't landed yet. They're all that way, it's not a defect.

Darklord Dave said:
Actually that's how the toe is supposed to be. He's stepping forward and the final toe hasn't landed yet. They're all that way, it's not a defect.

i thought that at first too, so i went and looked at mine, and all mine's toes are planted on the ground, so they all aren't like that. it really is so minor, that i don't think it'll take away from the look. in fact it does look kinda cool w/ his toe up. kinda like it's in motion.

anyway, if u spent that much on it i'm guessing u didn't get it directly from SS, and if that's the case they may not be able do much for ya, but i wouldn't hurt to ask.

Mookey, perhaps yours is defective? On my GG he is firmly planted on the base posts and his toe is still raised. Still - either way it hardly takes away from the figure in any way.

Mine are all firmly planted, but I don't think it makes much difference. It's like how some people reported having his "ears" at different angles.

hell yeah^!

i just broke mine trying to lift his toe!

not really. i'd be curious to know how many have the flat feet or the evil attacking toe

the front toes on mine are slightly raised as well. as is one of the back toes. I feel just lucky that I was able to get the pegs all the way down as it is. I thought I was going to break the statue getting the pegs to fit in the base.

Hmmm. I putt my GG's back in his box, but when I assembled it to check for flaws, the toes of the front claw where slightly hovering as well. The front claw doesn't touch the base entirely. Couldn't get the legs/pegs to fit better on the base. I don't mind. It's hardly noticeable, and it just underlines the 'action' pose of the figure. I guess only laymen and perfectionists would consider this a flaw. Devoted collectors like us know that these things are often hand-made, each one a bit unique!

Back