Kit Shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't belive it. Can you belive that I (EU based) received exclusive Anakin today? Guess this means that I'll be getting exclusive Kitt in the beginning of August? Anyway, hope Kitt is all we want him to be: a superb SSC creation! Can't wait to get mine...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I can't belive it. Can you belive that I (EU based) received exclusive Anakin today? Guess this means that I'll be getting exclusive Kitt in the beginning of August? Anyway, hope Kitt is all we want him to be: a superb SSC creation! Can't wait to get mine...

Bah, we will have Obi by then :monkey5

tomandshell said:
Hey, everybody! I just got my e-mail. Ex. Kit Fisto shipped and is due for delivery tomorrow.

Not bad since we got the 15-20 day notice only 10 days ago. I will hopefully get him on Thursday. Was really hoping to get a second notice as well for Hulk vs Spidey. Oh well.

Alice Adrenochrome said:

I am fine with receiving later , but I pad 67 $ for shipment to Turkey :emperor

How much you are paying to UK?

I would have buy two kits if I was living in US :emperor

This is good news indeed, now how much longer until we regs get ours? Can't wait to see all the pictures!

I got an email from the retailer I purchased my reg. kit from that said they should be getting theirs next week.

im just happy to finally start getting these guys... seems like they've been on pre-order forever. next up Mace Windu!!! (well, on my list of most wanted)

hairlesswookiee said:
im just happy to finally start getting these guys... seems like they've been on pre-order forever. next up Mace Windu!!! (well, on my list of most wanted)
Has there been any word on a month for Mace or Qui-Gon? I'm starting grad school in August and from what I hear I won't be able to work as many hours so I'm trying to pay off as much as I can and stockpile as much as I can so I don't have to go without...sad huh?

BTW I just noticed, there's a little circle at the bottom of posts over on the left hand side under a person's avatar and description etc that shows whether the person is logged in or not. Funny how you can post on a website for several months and completely miss a cool little thing like that.

Back