Diane Kamhele Memorial Auction: Incinerator Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is based on something from Force Unleashed apparently.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/160688229195?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

$(KGrHqZHJBkE63VtkvRHBOzYIsKnkw~~60_3.JPG

With some nice weathering and a flamethrower, this could be pretty cool.
IncineratorTrooperfrontback.jpg

Yeah, this was a good move on LFL's part. This thing is fugly. But I dont know why they approved the Commander figure Sideshow did earlier though if they wouldn't approve another FU figure :dunno

I guess they wanted to promote the game back then but now that it is old news, they don't want anything to do with this ugly guy :lol

Yeah, I don't get that either but I think what you suggest makes sense. I don't have the first FU Stormie and honestly I'd probably pass on this. Clones are the only ones tht I venture deep into the craziness.

It's ironic because plain ol' White Stormies would sell better than this one or the Commander. Hell, if they could've done with Stormtroopers what they did with Battle Droids, that would've been awesome. I'm assuming the labor of assembling the Stormies is what kept their price up.

They've gotta re-issue vanilla Stormies sooner or later.

Incinerator Trooper prototype

Has any one seen this for sale by Sideshow on eBay?

Star Wars Incinerator Trooper 12-inch Figure

Shame it didn't make it to production I think he looks cool.

Awh no, I only ever saw the Redeemed Anakin thread.

Sorry for the duplicate posting for this figure. Ooooops.

Back