Hi guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1X4R

Super Freak
Reaction score
i guess i'm finally out from lurking here for so long. some of you may know me from statueforum and at azogs. now i'm a sideshow freak! :chew

i'm an IT sysadmin by profession. i've been collecting for about 2 1/2 years now. i am an avid collector of almost anything and often everything! it's a sickness i know.. i need your help my fellow collectors!

Hi P1..I'm a lurker too, but at Statue forum...:lol Welcome.

:chew The Welcome Wookiee!:chew

I hope you don't expect us to help you cure your collecting sickness. Most of us are in the same boat.

I just joined SF last month, btw.

Welcome aboard P1X.

Yeah we'll provide you all of the support you need in dealing with your addiction. We'll keep telling how much more stuff you need to buy :rotfl

I'm speechless. :monkey3 Awesome collection. what do you do??? Love the cabinet as well.

Wow...

Don't quite know what to say after looking through those pictures, other than "thank you" since I no longer look so bad in my wife's eyes. I will certainly never top a collection like that!

Man those cabinets look good and that is one incredible collection!!! I can't wait until my cabinets arrive from Thomasville in a few weeks.

tomandshell said:
Wow...

Don't quite know what to say after looking through those pictures, other than "thank you" since I no longer look so bad in my wife's eyes. I will certainly never top a collection like that!

thanks tomandshell! you've got quite a collection yourself!

Good to finally see some pics!

Pred and Pump need more room though! Showcase those big guys! ;)

Very impressive. You probably have the biggest collection of pieces that I know of. You have some truly rare pieces too.

thanks KAOSINLA and SwoopingCloakofSureness! it's nice seeing familiar members here too!

G, i know but with a collection like mine it's bound to look "junky" and cluttered. :) i don't mind though. :D

Howdy P1X4R!

Good to see you over here!
Great bunch o' folks, many you're already familiar with.
(watch out for that Gruson though - he's a tricksy one!)

JS :chew

Back