Diane Kamhele Memorial Auction: Redeemed Anakin Skywalker 12" Prototype

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am very curious to know what this piece looks like. I wonder what "Redeemed" refers to. Guess we'll find out Friday according to today's newsletter.

That's a good guess. Yeah, that could be what it is. But since I can't see them making a translucent blue Anakin figure, I wonder if it wasn't going to be the original Anakin, but since Lucas took him out of the movie, maybe the figure got rejected.

They probably just made him look like any other figure. As for headsculpt, who knows? If this were a real figure, I'd imagine it would come with both versions...

I also think this could be the original Shaw Anakin. SS doesn't mind that he is out of the movies. They also told they would make the original Max Rebo, and they are also not in the movies anymore :wink1:

white-vader.jpg

Darth Vader Repaint. . . I'm assuming they were going after the Infinities version, but as explained in the text, LFL nixed it.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=36945

180px-WhiteVader.jpg

This is awesome. Shame on Lucasfilm! Hasbro did get away with this, why couldn't Sideshow? Even as a con exclusive or something? Maybe if we make enough of an uproar, we can change Lucas' mind. Or just wait a few months and let him change it himself :lol

While I don't want Lucas dead :lol I do want this figure. I'm sad that they cut it down.

I think this was their master plan, but the proto up for auction to show how many people want it, and they're going to print out the thread and show it to LFL.

Back