Equalibrium body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Toy Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm putting together both black and white customs of Equilibrium's Cleric John Preston played by Christian bale. I bought both Triad sets off eBay and will be replacing the heads and I was wondering what body do those thin wrist pegs and foot pegs fit into? I asked the sellers what body and they said Triad, but there are only two types of Triad bodies on the bay right now and I don't think either one of them will work. I'm in need of help from someone who has greater knowledge than I in this case.

Thanks in advance!

ETM

You can use dragon bodies (DML), BBI G3 or Hot Toys

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Reposting my stuff here from another forum to give you a better idea

Picture001.jpg

My first John Preston figure from Traid Toys, I believe this is my first DIY bash...I still love him hehehe even if the sculpt is crap on a DML body.

Picture002.jpg

This is suppose to be Preston in the puppy rescue scene...I used my Takara Bale head for this one

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Taye Diggs as the antagonist Grammaton Cleric Andrew Brandt

Picture.jpg

Best John Preston HS around so far (a certain brilliant pinoy artist is planning his own version soon hehehe), sculpted by Feng, painted by Elvis1976, got it from Lord Vicious of SSF...I may change the body later on..

Picture005-1.jpg

Some group shots

Picture006.jpg

Hey dude, if you get a body, I suggest you get a Dragon nude, it's cheap and really compatible with the triad set requiring no modifications.

Equilibrium is one of my favorite little-seen movies that "no one knows about". Does anyone know if these are available anywhere and how good they are? I'm looking to bash a set with Preston Cleric in white & black and a Brandt Cleric in black. I'm planning to use TT bodies, the new Hot Toys Bale headsculpts and hopefully I can find a decent African American head for Diggs. I was looking at the Fist of Fury kung fu suit if necessary because there are a couple of customs floating around although not sure how good they are. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

i believe they were made to fit a dragon body, but i have mine on a hot toys body and it looks just as good. these sets are super hard to find now. i think the only thing you can find around are probably the guns on ebay. but the clothing set with shoes, head etc are really rare. that taye diggs head/set is even more rare

Back