What's your SADDEST Star Wars moment?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
The worst moment for me was waiting for Santa Clause to bring me the second lot of figures (13-21; Greedo, Hammerhead, etc) and Santa not delivering - because they were out of stock

Game over. I no longer believed in Santa. I worked my ass off all year being good and the mongrel bastard didn't deliver. What a prick! :)

They eventually turned up in February.

The other sad moment was of course, The Phantom Menace. 16 years of anticipation and I remember walking out of the cinema thinking "no, that an't be as bad as I think it was?" It took another 3 cinema screening to accept that "YES IT WAS" :(

Maybe that's why it made so much money - people brains couldn't accept how bad it was so they need to see it again and again for it to sink in?

saddest moment for me would have been when ROTS finally ended and the credits rolled.Last time a SW movie would be shown at the cinema....

until next Feb ;)...then it all starts AGAIN!!

When George Lucas started with the disaster that is the Special Editions and continued to Blue ray. :lol

My saddest star wars moment was about 20 minutes into the phantom mennace when I came to the realization that it sucks!

It was also pretty sad when the one Ewok got killed and the other one was trying to wake him up.

saddest moment for me would have been when ROTS finally ended and the credits rolled.Last time a SW movie would be shown at the cinema....

until next Feb ;)...then it all starts AGAIN!!

When Obi-wan said "you were my brother Anakin, i loved you"

Glennfett hit the nail on the head for OT. If I had to pick a piece from PT, I'd agree with NF.

When Obi-wan said "you were my brother Anakin, i loved you"

^ For PT.

It was also pretty sad when the one Ewok got killed and the other one was trying to wake him up.

For OT, i'd say this officially, but also...

Thinking about how the story for Empire's and Jedi must've been mapped out when writing Empire's & Pervert George still had Leia Snog Luke on Hoth knowing they'd be siblings *SHUDDERS*

Back