Cordy up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Check out the newsletter, she is available now for pre order.

Yeah!!!!

I got mine! This is my first Buffy/Angel item. I couldn't resist. I may have to get some more... But Cordy... *sigh* Maybe I'll post some scans of her that she did in Playboy to celebrate! :naughty

Ordered.

Surprised to see a major character like Cordy as a website exclusive, at least in the US.

I ordered mine:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I'm so happy the Buffy line isn't dead.I can't wait for another one :chew :chew

Big thanks to Andy B. for a great sculpt. I just hope it survives the production process.

Ordered! Can't wait, looks to be a good figure.

And seems it's estimated to ship 4th Quarter of 2005! Guess that means I got it over 6 months ago. Better go check my porch. :lol

Jmlsuperman said:
I figured since I worked on Angel and worked on the 100th episode on which this figure is based, I had to get it.

Wowie zowie! No kidding? What work did you do, JML? I have a little, and I mean little, film crew experience. Well, then I would certainly agree you had to get dear Cordelia.

Got mine. The strange this is - I like the hair sculpt in the preview but thought the face was a little off - with these new pictures I think its the other way around.... bizarro!

She looks even more amazing than the preview picture! The outfit looks great too but I may have to stuff her bra a bit!! Anyway, speaking of "bra" in the description it says she comes with an undershirt. I wonder if this will be black and low cut to look like the bra. I can't wait to get her!!

Edited to add that my reaction was almost the same as yours LordAzrael. I thought she looked really good in the preview but I think she looks even better now but the hair seemed a bit off now. But, I think that's just because of the angle the side photo was taken at.

The only negative reaction I had was to the largeness of her head. As Donald Trump would say, it's huge.

Placed my order! I like everything about it, except the size of her noggin.
I really hope that head shrinks in the production process.

Ordered mine - and my Wait List reservation for the exclusive Angel was converted to an order today as well. Good times ahead.:chew

screamingmetal said:
Placed my order! I like everything about it, except the size of her noggin.
I really hope that head shrinks in the production process.

Or she's on a taller body! Vamp Dru looks fantastic but I would have preferred her on a taller body!

NSFolsom said:
Wowie zowie! No kidding? What work did you do, JML? I have a little, and I mean little, film crew experience. Well, then I would certainly agree you had to get dear Cordelia.

I am a Still photographer and worked on Buffy and Angel, it's a great job. Since I still get to do it.

Cordy has been a fans choice for years. SSC did a great job, she's hot even, I think this figure will be a huge hit and will probably crossover into the serious doll collectors community (whatever that is but it is big).

I wonder if they'll use the Van Helsing Anna body, which had tight pants with better hips and backside.

But Cordy... *sigh* Maybe I'll post some scans of her that she did in Playboy to celebrate!

Cordy nude?!!! WHY?! Don't get me wrong, I love see Ms. Carpenter in her birthday suit, but it makes me kinda sad that she has to resort to posing for Playboy. It's downhill after that :( Hopefully there'll be life for her after "Angel".

Eric

Back