SSE 1:1 Ardeth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried, I even logged into the newsletter before it was posted as up, but was unable to get Mr. Bey. Congrats on those who were fortunate enough to get him. He's awesome!

Not it!

Sold Out! Jeebus... That certainly didn't take long. I'm glad this is something I don't want, nay, can afford.

I got my order in, but I'll believe it when I see it. After hearing about the GG trooper stories I will only be happy when it ships.

Congrats to those who did! I kept checking for the newsletter, and ordered Cordelia first, but when I checked again, it was already displaying the waitlist!

NASEDO said:
I got my order in, but I'll believe it when I see it. After hearing about the GG trooper stories I will only be happy when it ships.

dont worry, sideshow is 100x better than GG and as long as they gave you a confirmation number you're guranteed to get one.

it was only up 81 seconds according to Dusty. i had it in the cart as soon as it went up but it's not that big a deal for me, so i passed. enjoy it!!

Mookeylama said:
it was only up 81 seconds according to Dusty. i had it in the cart as soon as it went up but it's not that big a deal for me, so i passed. enjoy it!!

Due to slow lines here , I was in the middle of processing order,
it was good to see that something sold out during I am already buying it :lol

Congrats to those who get it

Not me, did not need it. And at that price what was SS thinking. If this had been something I had wanted I would of had a cow! The bigger a company gets it seems the less they are thinking of their customers. And we all know who keeps them in business, US.

An edition size of 15 just plain STINKS for a completist collector; if I were a collector of the 1:1 Uni-Mon Busts (I'm not), I would probably drop the line altogether if I missed out on this. I'm still steamed that the only 1/6 Uni Monster missing from my collection is the Ultra-ultra-ultra-rare SSE Son of Frankenstein ( only 10 produced!). I even have the Christmas Frankenstein and Dracula, but after spending well over a grand collecting 'em all, I'm still one figure short! Like I stated in another post, it feels like a kick in the crotch; not a nice way to reward your loyal buyers.

I am finally starting to relax a little! I was seriously getting anxious refreshing that page for almost two straight hours... needed a rest room break... and to stretch my legs... but it was worth it! I did manage to get one! :chew

Once he is in and I can take a good look at it, I will have to make a very hard decision as to whether or not I will collect the SSE line of busts if they continue them. I just don't know if I can find the room or money to collect them! :google And if every one of them is going to be this limited... I will probably have a stroke or heart attack from all the stress!

warlock664 said:
An edition size of 15 just plain STINKS for a completist collector; if I were a collector of the 1:1 Uni-Mon Busts (I'm not), I would probably drop the line altogether if I missed out on this. I'm still steamed that the only 1/6 Uni Monster missing from my collection is the Ultra-ultra-ultra-rare SSE Son of Frankenstein ( only 10 produced!). I even have the Christmas Frankenstein and Dracula, but after spending well over a grand collecting 'em all, I'm still one figure short! Like I stated in another post, it feels like a kick in the crotch; not a nice way to reward your loyal buyers.

I am not a completist...so this doesnt bother me. I just dont do variants. I will try to get all of the color versions though. I am just glad that it was something I didnt want. Oh, and my guess was right also. Heehehehehehehehehehh!!

I got one.

Lcummins, any pics of your "classic" 1/4 and busts collection?

:)

Last edited:
I am just going to buy the regular one, paint it gray, black, and white, then change the number on the bottom to "16 of 16" :D

Back