Enterbay HD-1004 T-800 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sined

Super Freak
Reaction score
T2HD-1004LOGO.png

Hello guys!
Sorry, I can't write a detailed version of the text review because of the language barrier but in case some of you can speak russian (post-soviet immigrants??? :wave:lol
crazy.gif
) - here you go - it's a full version with all my detailed thoughts about this new product in Enterbay's HD Masterpiece series - click here.

But here is the short version.
Outstanding likeness (both face-wise & body-proportion-wise), real leather clothes (including boots), real metal accessories (winchester, pistol, endoarm), fantastic articulation with very tight joints.

If you ask me - it's a figure right from the year 2029. If there will be no judgment day before that - I believe all major companies in the business will learn how to do products like this somewhere around that time.

For $400 shipped it's a steal (price directly from Enterbay website at this moment). Keep in mind that the figure with all the package weights a little bit more than 7 KGs, which makes international shipping around 80-100$, so actual figure price here is in the $300-325 range for the collectors from China. This is a whole new level of quality for that price. There is nothing that can be compared to this product quality-wise at that time. It's incredible how they was able to hold the price as low as, for example, Sideshow Premium Format Figures (and keep in mind that Hot Toys is getting closer & closer to $300 without shipping too) with such amount of details & unprecedented quality of materials. It must be appreciated in person. That real leather feel of the clothes & perfect fit (!!!very important!!! lose some time & pose-futz this guy right, he deserves it) & that accessories (especially the winchester, you will LOVE it)...

It's like a Cinemaquette in smaller scale, but with articulation, phenomenal likeness & 6x times cheaper if you ask me :lol

Thanks for your attention & let the pics speak louder than words.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a6.jpg

Re: Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a13.jpg

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

Re: Enterbay - 1:4 T-800 HD-1004 Photo Review. From Russia with Terminator love...

a17.jpg

a18.jpg

a19.jpg

a21.jpg

a22.jpg

a24.jpg

a25.jpg

a26.jpg

a27.jpg

a28.jpg

a29.jpg

a30.jpg

a31.jpg

a32.jpg

a33.jpg

a34.jpg

a20.jpg

a35.jpg

a36.jpg

a37.jpg

a23.jpg

With NECA & Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures:

a40.jpg

With Sideshow Collectibles T-800 Premium Format Figure:

a41.jpg

a38.jpg

a42.jpg

Do I spy a wire in the collar? Is that already part of it or was that added? Damn, I still can't get over those pics, exactly what I wanted to see. So well posed and the clothes look so natural. Great lighting in those face closeups.
Yes, exactly, that's a wire, good eyes my friend :)
And yes, it was added by me to "futz" the collar. I'm not sure if I spell that correct though :lol I mean to make it look right.
But now it is not there - it's not like with Hot Toys figure when you need the wire to be permanently attached. I've left it there for 1 night & voilà - it holds the shape just as I want.
Here is an examples - take a closer look at the collar in that pics:

1) Day one pic - collar out-from-the-box, with wire inside (can't hold desired shape well without it).

a23.jpg

2) Day two pic - collar without the wire (hold's desired shape without wire & looks even better without having it inside).

a38.jpg

Best pictures yet, by far. Far superior to enterbay's snaps. Good spot a-dev. I think mine's gonna take ages because my eBay seller seems to be messing me about :(
Cheers Jack! :)
Don't worry - if you ordered regular version (in silver box) - they've just released in China & just a few retailers have them in-hand. But it's just a matter of few days now I believe.
These are great photos Sined,the best I've seen yet.Hope to see more great photos of this figure from you.And yes I would like to think we will see an endoskeleton and a T1 figure from Enterbay soon because I saw where they recently had gotten a full size endoskeleton in their poscession,but who knows.
Thanks man! True about wish-list. I'll buy anything Terminator-related close to that quality & that price.

Back