What Star Wars story should be a live action film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you could have any story, be it book, video game, cartoon, someone's fan film, anything...what do you think would make a killer live action film?

For me, it'd be The Force Unleashed - the first only one, the second a was a bag of balls. That it all the right marks for me.

Saying that; the latest Clone Wars arc would also be pretty nuts as a film.

The Old Republic fmvs have pulled me in more than any other Star Wars related story since the OT. the characters, the designs, and the fact that there are no toes to be stepped on make this the clear choice.

i believe however Star Wars benefits from the episodic format... i would rather see it presented this way than another film.

X-Wing series of novels by Stackpole and Allston ..especially the first four books :yess:

That really cemented my star wars fandom :clap and i very much believe the stories would sell to much more than just SW fans

perhaps it is time to revisit the Holiday Special format? Lumpy has got to be aching to work again...

I haven't played it but everyone I know that has goes nuts on Knights of the Old Republic?

I think it's the Revan origin?

I think the only Star Wars novel series I made it through was the Rogue Squadron trilogy. I liked that it didn't deal directly with any major characters so it never conflicted with my thoughts on how they related to the films.

I read Heir to the Empire, but neither of the other two books in the series. Maybe I should finish it.

I second the X-wing series of books. Lots of chances for some great CGI battles. :D Although the invasion of the Yuuzhan Vong would be good to see.

Last edited:
Knights of the Old Republic. A chance to establish a brand new Star Wars storyline and take it to new places, etc. Would be a great way for Lucas to give others (Drew K.) a crack at it...

Back